Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
same here. by the way i'm on CSSU16.5. just saw it in the repo while trying to update Features Config.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
same here. by the way i'm on CSSU16.5. just saw it in the repo while trying to update Features Config.
did you try what I posted above?

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
that fixed it! thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Either some option is missing from the configuration file or you are using a them that has it's own transitions.ini file.

If you are not using a special theme then execute this in xterm to load a new transitions.ini file
Note, it will be the default shipped with the new CSSU.

Code:
sudo /opt/CSSUfeatures/updateTransitions copyDefault
If you are using a theme you will need to add manually the missing options in the transitions file.

About the blacklist, I'll wait for it to get stabilised (an update is coming - MAGs words) and in the meantime will think of something to make it easy for me and the users to add/remove programs.
hi saturn! got a question...
by "missing options" do you mean the one(s) that is/are greyed out in the CSSU Features Config? Tactile Feedback's greyed out in mine. I thought it was because I turned off the sound clicks and the haptic response but even after turning them on the option's still not available.
and how do i manually add the missing options?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
hi saturn! got a question...
by "missing options" do you mean the one(s) that is/are greyed out in the CSSU Features Config? Tactile Feedback's greyed out in mine. I thought it was because I turned off the sound clicks and the haptic response but even after turning them on the option's still not available.
and how do i manually add the missing options?
from the wiki: Note: Options like the "tactile feedback" will be disabled if the relevant package is not installed.

What I meant earlier is that your transitions.ini file was not the one shipped with the latest CSSU.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
ok. off to the wiki then. thanks!

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ malaysia
i get the same error FATAL error. i am using Themecustomizer what do i do to get it to work.

Originally Posted by vignes_k View Post
i get the same error FATAL error. i am using Themecustomizer what do i do to get it to work.
Just uncheck "Use custom (fast) window transitions" box in Theme Customizer, apply changes and it should be OK. Worked for me

just copy-paste the code Saturn gave. it fixed mine. i also have theme customizer installed.

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I have the same Problem. Using Maemodder.
Code from Saturn returns: not found
any other solution?