Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Originally Posted by MiBi View Post
Hi again,
i have found the config file but there is no entry for the thumb-cache-directory so i am stuck with the internal 256 MB flash where all application etc. lies and only few MB remains... I even did not view all my photos in quiver yet and will have to wait for a solution, because some MB have to be left for additional software.

Mike, is there a possibility to add an entry in the INI-file and - what would be best - make it configurabely via quiver

Thank's MiBi
Code:
mkdir /media/mmc2/thumbnail
rm -rf .thumbnail
ln -s /media/mmc2/thumbnail .thumbail

Thank's luca,

i already had a thought in the same direction. Can there be problems with software not working correctly with softlinks ? Mediabox, Canola and others are putting there thumbs there as well... Anyway i will give it a try and as careful user COPY the .thumbnails to my mmc2...just in case

Thank's again

MiBi

O.K.
Canola: Check
Mediabox:Check
Quiver: Check

So far so good

Mike...problem solved...as it was not only for your soft, it seems there would be no sense for a configurable thumbs-directory.

Gives more development time for new features

MiBi

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
Just installed quiver - and I'm blown away.
Rendering time for thumbnails + showing photo (around 2,5 MB each) is lightning fast. Really useful program - with a lot of features - and looks good too.
Definitely on my top 10 application list.

A nice touch would be to show load progress when using quick preview (sometimes I get scared for a second or two, because the photo looks really unsharp, and quiver gives no indication of when the photo is fully loaded).

How about version with autorotation for 2006?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
just a quick bug report: kinetic scrolling on zoomed images is kinda strange... it acts more like auto-pan.

And how abot 770 again?

how to run command for external tools??

CasTTeLLo

I tried quiver in Fremantle (PR1.2) on N900. It works but:

1) The buttons in the toolbar have no icons. I installed the fixpr12icons package to remedy a similar issue with abiword, which fixed abiword. However quiver still shows buttons with default missing icons (red crosses everywhere).

What are the right names for the icons? The source seems to be not available anymore.

2) There is a bar on the left, which always stays on screen and consumes precious space even when viewing a picture fullscreen. I haven;t found any intuitive way to hide it.

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Viacheslav View Post
I tried quiver in Fremantle (PR1.2) on N900. It works but:

1) The buttons in the toolbar have no icons. I installed the fixpr12icons package to remedy a similar issue with abiword, which fixed abiword. However quiver still shows buttons with default missing icons (red crosses everywhere).

What are the right names for the icons? The source seems to be not available anymore.

2) There is a bar on the left, which always stays on screen and consumes precious space even when viewing a picture fullscreen. I haven;t found any intuitive way to hide it.
I have the same problem with this app, someone has solved this??

The Following User Says Thank You to sub7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
image viewer, quiver