Notices

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Ireland
Hi, my camera has stopped working... trying to bring it up it appears for a moment followed by "operation failed" and it disapears..

I downloaded the enhance kernal app and the enhanced settings app the other day....

halp

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Shittown
Kongratz, yu just invented spannish wax again!

Luk around here, use teh szearcer and yu will find ur answor for yur problema.

Enhanced karnel und fkam driversz not lajk each other.

Try this..
Ope X termina
Enter " sudo gainroot "
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

In my case this has solved the issue.

Their is an issue with the fcam drivers conflicting with the kernel, or thats my experiance.If u have BlessN900 installed, uninstall it and reboot, it should work again. But unfortunately we cant use both now?

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by rwnoob View Post
Their is an issue with the fcam drivers conflicting with the kernel, or thats my experiance.If u have BlessN900 installed, uninstall it and reboot, it should work again. But unfortunately we cant use both now?
Of course you can use both together, just search the forum for the solution, it is mentioned in multiple places. Works fine here!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Shittown
The problem and solution is already written down in the forums over a billion time now, but i write it down for the last time:

Problem: fcam-drivers and power-kernel conflicts with each other.

Solution 1) remove power-kernel or fcam-drivers and use only one from the both
Solution 2) set up a multiboot system to boot from stock kernel to use fcam based applications or to boot up from power-kernel
Solution 3) install power-kernel-maemo37 (an older version) witch still works perfectly with fcam-driver

Originally Posted by rwnoob View Post
I've resolved a similar issue just now. Try reading this: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65034&page=15

The Following User Says Thank You to scegliau For This Useful Post: