Active Topics

Notices

i downloaded the Live Wallpaper yesterday, little did i know it came with a lil monster. my phone started switching itself on and off, but i got to restore original settings then it stopped, then i went to delete the wallpaper from the app manager, in came an app that i didnt want. then some of my apps cant open now. please help!

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
you dont have a virus mate, go to the live wallpaper thread and ask if theres a fix for your symptoms, its in the design section

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Have you installed the latest firmware? You don't have a virus, but you probably need to reflash -- but back up first.

I have had Live Wallpaper installed for about a month, with no problems.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by pepeamarasa View Post
i downloaded the Live Wallpaper yesterday, little did i know it came with a lil monster. my phone started switching itself on and off, but i got to restore original settings then it stopped, then i went to delete the wallpaper from the app manager, in came an app that i didnt want. then some of my apps cant open now. please help!
Let me get this straight: If something is wrong with your computer, it must be a virus?

What has years of using nothing but Windows as your OS done to you?

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.....

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Have you installed the latest firmware? You don't have a virus, but you probably need to reflash -- but back up first.

I have had Live Wallpaper installed for about a month, with no problems.
my device is kinda messed up, and some apps are runing away from me. its marathon in here. yes i have the latest 1.2 firmware. maybe a reflash it needs

The Following User Says Thank You to pepeamarasa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
you dont have a virus mate, go to the live wallpaper thread and ask if theres a fix for your symptoms, its in the design section
i deleted it, i freaked at first so i dont think i want it again since now if i download something they come in two's

Please do not write useless alarming thread.

There are absolutely no virus for the Nokia N900 in Maemo.org repositories, so please never write a thread title like that again, or people will scare themselves.

The Following User Says Thank You to torpedo48 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Let me get this straight: If something is wrong with your computer, it must be a virus?

What has years of using nothing but Windows as your OS done to you?

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.....
lol its the first thing i thought of, my apps are runnig away from me already thats worse

Originally Posted by torpedo48 View Post
Please do not write useless alarming thread.

There are absolutely no virus for the Nokia N900 in Maemo.org repositories, so please never write a thread title like that again, or people will scare themselves.
ok! si, didnt know that. a virus wouldnt make me run from this beast. i love it. it was just first class freakout

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
some apps are running away from me
What do you mean by that, exactly?

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:

Tags
facepalm