Notices

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Heres a shot of the new kobayashi there with new icons for personal launcher and personal menu i made for it. If anyone else would like there just get a hold of me and i can send em to ya...i made a package of I think 32 icons, and if anyone needs one for a program that doesnt fit with any of them just let me know and ill see what i can do. Also, does anyone know how i can change the background of the yellownotes applet to exactly match the background of the theme? It doesnt use the "dropper" method to choose a color.In the yellownotes.conf file, the bgcolor says 65535,65535,65535 seems it stays as that no matter what the color is set as, and if i change that it crashes the desktop. Using the large statusbar clocks color selector, which does use the dropper, it says the name of the color that the background is is #BDCEAD and the font color i want is #52594A. Does anyone know of where any other configuration files for yellownotes might be, i couldnt find an entry in the gconf editor for yellownotes.

Also...what is up with ITT today, slower than hell!!!
Attached Images

Can't find plankton-theme package working with Diablo. On my system this (http://tigert.1g.fi/blog-files/n800-....1.0-1_all.deb) old build draws standart GTK2 elements in parts. ):

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Detroit
Hi, this is my first post. I've been reading these forums on and off for about a year now, and I finally had a question to ask that hasn't already been answered (as far as I know). So I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and show off my screenshot in the process.

My question has to do with OMWeather. In my screenshot, you can see that I've set OMWeather to be just one icon and made the font too small to be seen. I really like how this integrates with the look of my background and theme overall, as it looks just like the sun, or cloud, or moon, or whatever in the sky.

Now, my query, is it possible to set one main icon as I have done, but then have more than one day in the detailed view when you click on the icon? As far as I can tell, the detailed view and the main view both show the same number of days/icons. And, as I assume, if there's no way of changing it, does anybody like my idea, enough that perhaps possibly the creators of OMWeather might be willing to make that an option in a future release?

Anywho, hopefully I made myself clear, and at the very least, maybe a few enjoyed my screenshot. I thank you all in advance for any help you can throw my way, and it was nice to finally get to say hi to you all.

Thanks again,
Kade
Attached Images

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
A plug for the Droid Sans (the fonts used in Android) fonts that I've packaged for Maemo:

Originally Posted by AscenXion View Post
Hi, this is my first post. I've been reading these forums on and off for about a year now, and I finally had a question to ask that hasn't already been answered (as far as I know). So I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and show off my screenshot in the process.

My question has to do with OMWeather. In my screenshot, you can see that I've set OMWeather to be just one icon and made the font too small to be seen. I really like how this integrates with the look of my background and theme overall, as it looks just like the sun, or cloud, or moon, or whatever in the sky.

Now, my query, is it possible to set one main icon as I have done, but then have more than one day in the detailed view when you click on the icon? As far as I can tell, the detailed view and the main view both show the same number of days/icons. And, as I assume, if there's no way of changing it, does anybody like my idea, enough that perhaps possibly the creators of OMWeather might be willing to make that an option in a future release?

Anywho, hopefully I made myself clear, and at the very least, maybe a few enjoyed my screenshot. I thank you all in advance for any help you can throw my way, and it was nice to finally get to say hi to you all.

Thanks again,
Kade
Sorry, can't help with your Weather icon question but I would love to know what theme and background you have there. I think they look great and like to try it.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Detroit
Originally Posted by johnnygal View Post
Sorry, can't help with your Weather icon question but I would love to know what theme and background you have there. I think they look great and like to try it.
Well, I need to thank you. Over the course of a couple weeks, when I first got my n810, I made every aspect of the theme and made or remade almost every icon for everything on the tablet. So, thank you for appreciating it, I wish I could show off all the icons I made, it took me a very long time. I'm not sure what I would need to upload for you, if you would like to use it, though. It's been over a year since I was playing with this, and I can't quite remember anymore. Is it the index.theme? Does that contain all the icons and the modified desktop theme? If someone just lets me know what I'd need to do, I'll get it out for you.

I can point you to the background that I used now, though, Tux Vs. MS Butterfly.

Anywho, thanks again, and hopefully some out there has an idea of how to modify OMWeather's detail view...anybody...anybody.

Kade

Last edited by AscenXion; 2009-01-25 at 20:14.

Here's a few shots of the Tritanium theme, made a package of icons for it after i got done with the ones for Kobayashi.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munky261 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
[IMG][/IMG]

French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
Here's a few shots of the Tritanium theme, made a package of icons for it after i got done with the ones for Kobayashi.
Great icons! Why not make a package for Maemo Extras? Maybe together with ian_ryge's themes.

I dont know how to package things, I'd be glad to send the icon sets I made for kobayashi and tritanium to anyone that does though. I did that with a set that I made for nuvoclear2.

Tags
bora, chinook, desktop, diablo, insane emulation, maemo, maemo 2, maemo 3, maemo 4, picture, pictures, screens getting shot, screenshots