Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
I'm not ready to use it as my daily driver. So I keep my J1 to follow the SFOS progress, and I'm ready to let this one go.

It's a blue one. With full packaging and a 32 GB microSD. I can also give some micro-USB to USB-C adapters.

No scratch on the screen, some small ones on the back. I forgot to backup the DRM keys, so the camera is now locked to 8MP.

It's normally covered by the guarantee until 2019, but as unlocked...

Interested? Send me a PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
I only thought sailfish x was installable on the X version F5121? How did you go about doing it on the compact? Is there no difference from F5121 to the compact, does everything work as on F5121?

Bummer you didn’t backup the TA partition

e: ahh with a little googling I see you flashed a community port of sailfish x, is that the correct assumption?

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Last edited by Dousan; 2018-03-19 at 06:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Regarding your questions how well it does work...
In my experience after one has hacked android and predictive text in, only thing that does not work compared to official SailfishX is automatic brightness adjustment.

The Following User Says Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Yes I flashed the Community build.

It works, but IMHO it's not reliable enough to be used on a daily basis, but I guess it depends on the applications you need.

@dousan pity is when you unlock the phone, there is no warning at all about the features you're going to loose.

Just read on XDA, there is a kind of script which provide you with full camera capabilities without the DRM keys, but I didn't try it. And honestly, being locked to 8MP was not at all a problem for me.

@manatus: to me, the biggest issue is there is no official support, so no OTA updates. It all depends on one guy will to provide the builds.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
There will be official support "soon" though, so if you want a well cared for phone I'm sure there are worse options than buying this one.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post: