okay , i did what you told me, i added a song and nothing happens, before, it only takes less than 5 mins to update my music library for a 30GB songs, now it took me for 1 day, what the hell, i removed a 1 folder of song, and my music library is okay now, i put back again this folder and it keeps on updating forever, whats in this folder that take my music library wont stop from updating? its just only 1GB, i tried a 4GB folder and it it updates smoothly, ggrrrrrrrr

okay , i did what you told me, i added a song and nothing happens, before, it only takes less than 5 mins to update my music library for a 30GB songs, now it took me for 1 day, what the hell, i removed a 1 folder of song, and my music library is okay now, i put back again this folder and it keeps on updating forever, whats in this folder that take my music library wont stop from updating? its just only 1GB, i've tried to add again another 4GB of different folder and it updates smoothly, ggrrrrrrrr

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
solved this issue by myself. the n9's music player cannot read some mp3 files. this probably occures because the mp3 file is broken. i found and deleted the file that caused this issue and problem solved.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
raider-R150, probably what Artyom said. You could try retagging all files in that folder with proper application (i.e. Mp3tag) on PC before adding to N9. I think one particular mp3 with bad ID3 tag is causing it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
raider-R150, probably what Artyom said. You could try retagging all files in that folder with proper application (i.e. Mp3tag) on PC before adding to N9. I think one particular mp3 with bad ID3 tag is causing it.
thats what i thought too thanks.