Posts: 58 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ india
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Switched to HTC One developer edition and BB z10 for a while, came back to Harmattan.

I suggest using an Android for apps, (seems you really need it) and keep an N9 as secondary device.
Ya...That is what I am planning for,Really miss the swipe gestures.

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
As mailcomx said before, it is not nearly as good decision as going back to N900.

/Estel
I already have one Nokia N900. I will never sell that beast Nokia N900. Planning to buy the same Nokia N9 which I sold before...

Last edited by kumardodla; 2013-08-15 at 17:44.

Originally Posted by anzx View Post
N9 is the best phone I've ever had and seen, but it's very unstable probably because of dead OS. I've bought N9 16GB black in april 2013 for 150 €... good luck with finding your own, it will not be the wrong decision
Thanks anzx. Finally decided to buy Nokia N9 Black one.

Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
I've been using Lumia 820 for half of a year and switched to my old white n9. I fall in love with it again, there are only couple of things that bother me(weak wifi and gsm reception, quiet speakers and crappy microphone). Now I'm planning to buy n900 as a second phone. Do what you gotta do, I would also consider buying 808 if it wasnt that expensive.
Seriously using Nokia N9 and going back for another OS is a painful one, Like I went for Lumia 800.

In my previous N9, I have faced the low volume speaker issue. But not big deal for me, I can manage it.

Originally Posted by anzx View Post
Do you sell n9 white? :>
I already sold a black one ....

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
no!

Elop is a biggest joke ever!

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
After using various platforms, the most recent being BB10 on a Q10, which was ok, but i decided to trade the Q10 for a Q5 because the keyboard felt better to me.

Anyway, while i was in the shop, i spotted the N9 which i had been keen to use again, and couldnt resist it. Bought it instead of the Q5.

I have a few Symbian phones that i was using along side a Nexus 7, then moved to the Q10. So far, ive been extremely impressed, immediate impressions were that this is a platform for adults, with an amazingly well executed UX considering its rushed birth.

It will take something special to get me to part with it.

Last edited by dansus; 2013-08-19 at 01:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to dansus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Dhaka
I bought this (N9) beauty 1.5 year ago, still using it.
I became so familiar with N9 swipe gestures. Can't imagine operating a phone without that feature.
And after that the keyboard. The best onscreen keyboard to me.

But, I believe the beast (N900) is the best phone Nokia has made so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurebd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pleasurebd View Post
I bought this (N9) beauty 1.5 year ago, still using it.
I became so familiar with N9 swipe gestures. Can't imagine operating a phone without that feature.
And after that the keyboard. The best onscreen keyboard to me.

But, I believe the beast (N900) is the best phone Nokia has made so far.
Yes, that is the main reason why I didn't sold this beast nokia N900 eventhough I got bestoffers for 3 years old mobiile. Nokia had packed every available circuts in this phone.

I am not a developer but I have 2 N9's and haven't found another phone worth upgrading, simply because:

1) Notification screen is very smart because all feeds and outlook items are centralised on 1 page.
2) Since I am located in China, I can still open FaceBook and Twitter without the need of a VPN. (I have no idea how this is possible)
3) Free Nokia maps has saved me in many occassions.