Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Have asked for F(x) on different supliers in Finland. None have even knoen it so far .
Frustrating aint it? TBH I don't think the majority of suppliers keep themselves up to date on what's incoming in the mobile world.
They just sit on their *** and wait for the promo flyers from the big 4 - Samsung, Apple, Sony & Huawei. Nothing else exists to them.

Give Clove Technology a try. I'm sure they ship to all EU states.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
I'd be quite annoyed if some third-party store gets devices before pre-orders to be honest. At least, if the third party gets devices before pre-orders from F(x)tec that placed them earlier than when people could buy it from that third party. And Dec 12 seems incredibly optimistic.
well............. they found partner which is quite huge so in order to keep that going they have to give them something. And it's not that they will sell 100k of them. So if fx do send them some units before those who are preordered it's kinda understandable.
They want to push that outside of TMO and preorders, we want them to make it so don't be so upset if it appears at clove. That might be just a few units.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
And how do we know Clove Technology is not a pre-orderer too?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
well............. they found partner which is quite huge so in order to keep that going they have to give them something. And it's not that they will sell 100k of them. So if fx do send them some units before those who are preordered it's kinda understandable.
They want to push that outside of TMO and preorders, we want them to make it so don't be so upset if it appears at clove. That might be just a few units.
That's just assumption upon assumption. I'm not saying they shouldn't sell the phones via partners. They don't need to give them something. They could just sell them to the store at a lower price, like most manufacturers do. And the problem isn't that they have a large amount. Plenty of variables that you just assume as facts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Hi,
anybody can post global rearside high quality picture of F(x)Tec Pro 1 device?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,
anybody can post global rearside high quality picture of F(x)Tec Pro 1 device?
Sorry, I don't really understand the question.
What I understood is, that you want a high quality pic of the rear side of the Pro 1. What I don't understand is, what you mean with global. I can make a photo of the rear side with my DSLR. But I don't really know what's the point you are really interested in. If you would tell, that would probably help taking a photo according.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
They probably want a hi-res photo of the back of the handset, by the sounds of it. 100s of them here https://www.google.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Sorry, I don't really understand the question.
What I understood is, that you want a high quality pic of the rear side of the Pro 1. What I don't understand is, what you mean with global. I can make a photo of the rear side with my DSLR. But I don't really know what's the point you are really interested in. If you would tell, that would probably help taking a photo according.
Hi,
i would like to compare my rear cover with you.
can you do it please

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Sure. I'm not at home today, but will do that tomorrow.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,
i would like to compare my rear cover with you.
can you do it please
That escalated quickly. People are going crazy waiting for their Proš.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit