Active Topics

Notices

Really big thanks for this 0.7 version! I love portrait mode!

One small bug (or user error): In previous version (0.6) there was a "Set to Target" button in Coords tab and there were possibility to select which coordinate is target. Now button is missing. If there is a additional coordinates (e.g. parking place for cache) I can not choose that coordinate anymore. I'll have manually set that in GPS view. Also if I add waypoint in Notes tab I can not choose that coordinate either.

Also in change target view (behind GPS view) there is list of coordinates visible (e.g. geocache, parking area, manually entered) but there is no possibility to choose any of those. Only possibility to change coordinates is manually change coordinates.

Please vote this application!

Originally Posted by tobru View Post
Here is a short feedback to the new version:
  • There are no logs listed when there is a hint
  • No Images are displayed in the Description view (HTML)

Images listed in the "Images" tab are not shown either anymore when you click on them.

Originally Posted by apvanloo View Post
Images listed in the "Images" tab are not shown either anymore when you click on them.
This is a missing dependency. I've already fixed this bug and will release another bug fix release later the day. Other listings are affected as well.

I've released Version 0.7.0.2, which fixes three bugs:
- downloading of virtual geocaches
- python-hildon dependency (lists not clickable)
- python-dbus dependency (application crashing on startup)

Please remember to vote at the maemo coding competiton. The poll is closing in three hours.

Last edited by webhamster; 2010-07-29 at 13:18.

I've been taking the latest version of AGTL out exploring this weekend (having not been out caching for the last couple of months). The improvements were very noticable since the last version I used extensively.

I was particularly pleased to see the cache names on the map showing in black... the measue of distance to the target... and the arrow to show which way you're heading.

Webhamster - thanks a billion for continuing to build and support this brilliant app. One day I'll buy you some beer.

Hi, finally i vote for your app. Is best off. I appreciate possibility to work with trackables. Are you planning this? Much thanks. Jarda

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Nottingham
I'm still enjoying using your app and would like to thank you for the changes in the update. The potrait view is brilliant and I love the search function.

I do have a couple issues though:

The previous / next arrows don't always show up in portrait view.
The 'my location' pointer and the cache location indicator seem to be tiny now.

Thanks again for this great app

I need your help to get AGTL 0.7.0.2 to extras: http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...ing/0.7.0.2-1/

Is this the correct thread to ask questions regarding AGTL?
Or is there another spot somewhere?

I have a question and possible issue.

My question is where does AGTL save maps when you download them for offline use?
I just had a little look with file manager and could not see anything.

My potential issue is that since installing 0.7.0.2 I notice the other standard apps, like text messaging, browsing etc are very jerky and screen refresh is random (sometimes it does not occur).
Has this been come across before?

Last edited by megoodsen; 2010-08-12 at 11:28.

Originally Posted by megoodsen View Post
Is this the correct thread to ask questions regarding AGTL?
Or is there another spot somewhere?

I have a question and possible issue.

My question is where does AGTL save maps when you download them for offline use?
I just had a little look with file manager and could not see anything.

My potential issue is that since installing 0.7.0.2 I notice the other standard apps, like text messaging, browsing etc are very jerky and screen refresh is random (sometimes it does not occur).
Has this been come across before?
Please see my answer in your other thread.