has uktube stoped working for anyone other than me

I noticed it wasn't working last night. At the time, I thought it was a bad connection, but everything else seemed to work fine.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Munich, Germany
I've also having the same problem!

I'm dual booting, and the problem first came up when working from the mmc. I initially thought it was due to an error in my system due to something I "picked up" when updating or adding new software, so I closed down and booted up from flash. I know UKTUBE was working when I last booted from flash, but it's now also not working.

So, I can confirm UKTUBE is no longer working, and that is probably due to some sort of change in the website. I have tried upgrading to the newest version of UKMP (1.7) with no success.

This is really a pity, as UKTUBE is/was becoming one of my favourite applications for my tablet. It has pride of place on my home screen!

Urho Konttori, I know you're now working for Nokia, but if you have any time, it would be GREAT if you could look into this! Great product.

Maybe things will change when OS2008 comes out, and we'll just have to wait for a couple of weeks ...

PS Should I be posting an official bug at the developers home page for this? I'm a bit of a Noob at all this.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Munich, Germany
Sorry. Forgot to mention - I have a N800 (and not a 770) as the first poster in this thread.

It hasn't worked for me in a few days. It hangs on initializing...

Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
It hasn't work for me from the last update. It was because of something with you tube video changed how the content play's or something like that so that's when i got kagu and i've been alright far as video's i use zam zar it takes longer but until ukmp is fix that's what works for me

I found something thats better. I use microb with greasemonkey and the get video plugin. When you start playing the video there is a yellow bar on the top. Click it and the web page after it and then it downloads the file. Real easy but make you put the right extention at the end or mplayer won't play it.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit, MI
It stopped working for me too.

Use vidmetro.com

I used UKTUBE yesterday and it worked for me. Strange, I will have to try again today.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Hi one and all!

Your initial guess that I'm busy couldn't be more emphasized. However, I really feel this should be fixed, so I'll try to make the time today for it.

... time passes by ... Works now.

Beta testers are welcome to try it out now. Please comment as soon as possible whether it works for you or not. I only had the time to test it on a few links so far.