I have lately been wanting to get my hands on an n900 for many reasons. I loved the n810 and would practically die for an n900..

Honestly the n900 is worthy every penny because on the at&t network I would pay 10$ a month for internet saving 480$ over two years... it would pay for itself over an iphone.

The problem is 529$ is still a lot of money to shell out up front. I was wondering if anyone knew of any place to get one cheaper.. I wouldn't mind buying used but, they are still normally 450$ even on ebay (I don't completely trust it).

I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper place I could purchase it from? Its still a bleeding edge device so I'm not expecting to see any major price drops soon from retailers.

your best luck is the wait for it to go back on sale if anything. If someone were to sell it here used, would you buy it? If so it would be the same from buying it from fleebay haha

when i bought mine i had to search every where for the cheapest new n900 .. i ended up buying it from dell.com for $499 with free shipping .. try dell them seam the cheapest .

If someone would be willing to jump through some hoop and show me a video of it working or something I may consider buying from here.

But, i'd prefer new. Thanks for the dell.com recommendation, its the best deal I've found so far. If I get one I may go for the dell.com one.

I was hoping to build a new computer but, I almost wanna go for a nokia.. its cheaper X.x

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
order from dell.com then wait a little while and call and try to cancel. Tell them you may just buy a computer instead. They may offer you 50 dollars off if you keep your order.

Edit: I heard some people got that discount on their n900s and I was also offered it when I ordered my m11x and decided to cancel it.

Last edited by weirdbeard; 2010-03-15 at 05:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to weirdbeard For This Useful Post:
I may try that. I dunno yet. It is still 450$ I don't have atm.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
im sellin mine for 450-500...phone works great had full body clear protecter since day 1...what say?

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by snow_fox View Post
I may try that. I dunno yet. It is still 450$ I don't have atm.
how much are you willing to spend on the device?