Hi all,

Recently, I went back to using my N9 (because my iPhone4S died) which had a broken screen, but still love the phone.

Problem was when it broke, I was not able to get it repaired (even outside of Canada, willing to pay for it) because it was not purchased with any warranty.

I may just continue to use it with the cracked screen as I love the device so much.

What I am trying to do is sync my contacts to the device - from gmail - so that they stay synched.

Can't get the store access, so not even able to get the meego mail app (which I recall from back then) to do so.

Any suggestions? Sources for some utility to do this?

Does anyone know where I can get an original N9 screen (complete, so I just have to remove and disconnect ribbons) ?

Originally Posted by la pedrera View Post
Does anyone know where I can get an original N9 screen (complete, so I just have to remove and disconnect ribbons) ?
Unfortunately a number of screen assemblies sourced from China probably seconds come without proximity sensor (only one ribbon cable) and proximity sensors themselves are now pretty scarce. Last such N9 screen had excess plastic preventing proximity sensor from seating probably ending up with notorious green screen result.

If you find a reputable source I would be interested!

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Hi there,
I use to use parts4repair.com when I can't find replacements at replacebase.uk.com . I think parts4repair holds good quality. I've bought full screen replacements for Nokia N8 and Iphone 4s and 5s. I've also bought housings for N8 and Iphone 4s. Latest I bought full housing and full screen replacement for my N9. Haven't got it yet though so cannot tell you more. However, the other screens I have bought does have had fully functioning proximity sensors and cables. Hope that helps!

/Mikael

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to melf For This Useful Post: