Active Topics

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
question was wondering when using the N900 browser can you upload files to web servers. Like on facebook through the regular up-loader browse button can you upload files?

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by mykenyc View Post
question was wondering when using the N900 browser can you upload files to web servers. Like on facebook through the regular up-loader browse button can you upload files?
I believe you can, but why would you bother doing that when you have direct to Facebook uploading directly in the camera and images programs anyway?

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Zerojay is correct. I can think of instances where one might want direct access to a specific site, but using service plugins/widgdets is definitely more efficient.

Tim

The Following User Says Thank You to timsamoff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
I believe you can, but why would you bother doing that when you have direct to Facebook uploading directly in the camera and images programs anyway?
oh, no that was just an example it would probably be really for message boards and that sort of things.

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Originally Posted by mykenyc View Post
oh, no that was just an example it would probably be really for message boards and that sort of things.
So, yes.

Tim

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timsamoff For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
So, yes.

Tim
I just can't wait any longer for this phone :O

There is a guy on a finnish mobile phone forum who is a beta tester for the N900, he says the battery lasts him 12-13 hours with heavy regular use. So the battery seems on par with the iPhone and slightly better than the Pre. 12-13 hours would be enough for me anyway.