Active Topics

Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted some where else but I couldn't find it.

I just set up Yahoo mail box but unfortunately the 800+ mails in my N900 Yahoo mail box are marked as unread and I can't figure out how to mark them as read, I don't want to delete them all ( CTRL + A). Is there any way to mark all of them as read and if there is no other way what will happen if I delete them from my phone. Marking all of them as read one by one is really time consuming and not really feasible.

Btw Gmail works fine and all the messages are marked as read.

Have you guys faced the same problem, if yes how did you solve it?

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by istanbul View Post
Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted some where else but I couldn't find it.

I just set up Yahoo mail box but unfortunately the 800+ mails in my N900 Yahoo mail box are marked as unread and I can't figure out how to mark them as read, I don't want to delete them all ( CTRL + A). Is there any way to mark all of them as read and if there is no other way what will happen if I delete them from my phone. Marking all of them as read one by one is really time consuming and not really feasible.

Btw Gmail works fine and all the messages are marked as read.

Have you guys faced the same problem, if yes how did you solve it?
Not too sure about this but if you can press ctrl+a to mark them all aren't you able to mark every mail as read?

The Following User Says Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Not too sure about this but if you can press ctrl+a to mark them all aren't you able to mark every mail as read?
Ctrl+A only selects aff if you are in the Delete menu. Otherwise, it will do nothing.

Basically, it seems impossible to mark all as read...