Originally Posted by joeD View Post
The N9 looks to be spoken for by paulB.
Please let me know if this falls through! Still looking for this as my fiancee's birthday present!

The Following User Says Thank You to ArielPaige For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle
Originally Posted by francoisg View Post
I'm in the US, and am interested in just the game grip pad.... but i'll buy another n900 if i have to
Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in posting any reply's. The N9 has been sold to PaulB.

The n900 however is still up for grabs. Francoisg, let me know if this is something you are still interested in.

The Following User Says Thank You to joeD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Central Ohio
Is the N900 still available? Mine is showing signs of sudden onset dementia. I'm in Central Ohio.

And if francoisg really wants that game grip pad, he's welcome to it. I have one already.

The Following User Says Thank You to Viqsi For This Useful Post:
The n900 is still available. So is the game grip. I'm not going to hang on the game grip as a separate item, so I'll let francoisg speak up for that. I'll reply to your PM an we can work out the details.

I would be very interested in the N900 and all the accessories. Is it still up for sale? I would pay for the shipping costs and stuff like that, of course, since I'm located in Europe right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to txus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Central Ohio
The n900 is still available. So is the game grip. I'm not going to hang on the game grip as a separate item, so I'll let francoisg speak up for that. I'll reply to your PM an we can work out the details.
OK; assuming the sale works out, francoisg and I can work something out separately or something.

The Following User Says Thank You to Viqsi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by txus View Post
I would be very interested in the N900 and all the accessories. Is it still up for sale? I would pay for the shipping costs and stuff like that, of course, since I'm located in Europe right now.
Viqsi is in the throws of purchasing the n900 at the moment. If things don't work out, which I don't have a reason to believe they won't at this point, you'll be backup. Cheers

Viqsi is in the throws of purchasing the n900 at the moment. If things don't work out, which I don't have a reason to believe they won't at this point, you'll be backup. Cheers

Ok, thanks! Then please let me know how the sale goes, so I can either buy yours or keep looking "no strings attached".

Viqsi has purchased the n900 with all accessories, and I'll be shipping it on monday. thanks everyone

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900