Posts: 76 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle
It's time to part with my beloved Maemo/MeeGo devices. I've owned the N900 for about two years, but it was never really used as a main device, meaning it sat at home mostly powered off for those two years. The N9 is about 6 weeks old. Purchased off Amazon to use on my T-mobile network month trial. It was a money vs. coverage vs. projected savings with my current Verizon service. I don't use the n900 at all, and the N9 just doesn't fit my needs as a daily driver. I would rather they go to someone in the community that will love them rather than collect dust. I should mention I don't smoke, nor have pets in my home, and children have never handled either of these devices. Here are the particulars of each, including asking price(s):

N900 $140
-purchased off TMO about 2yrs ago, only slightly used, and had screen protector on the entire time I've used it.
-comes with several accessories, including: original box, manuals, A/V cable, charger, USB cable, extra stylus, two cases, a full body replacement kit with torx drivers, 6 screen protectors, Game Grip game pad
-body is in excellent condition, two small dings on headphone side, disclosed to me by seller two years ago
-fully functioning KB, USB port, HP port, lock switch, power button, and volume rocker. This phone is in excellent condition
-never dropped under my care.

N9 (Black, 64GB version) $220
-essentially brand new, only about 6 weeks old
-Nokia case on since original box opening
-screen and body in perfect, as-new condition
-comes with original box and accessories from Nokia
-never dropped under my care

I'll sell them together for $330, or individually for the asking prices above. I think the prices are fair, but I'm open to offers as long as they're reasonable. If the lucky person(s) is within the continental US, I'll cover shipping, but international buyers will have to pony up the dough for that. Let me know if you're interested, and more photos available...I reached the 5 attachment limit, so these are a good overview of the goods.
Attached Images

Last edited by joeD; 2013-06-30 at 14:44. Reason: Update thread title to reflect item status

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeD For This Useful Post:
So tempting where do you ship?

The Following User Says Thank You to Akkumaru For This Useful Post:
Akkumaru,
I'd prefer to ship within the US, just makes my life a little easier. However, if the deal were advantageous for both of us, then I'd ship to other places. Where abouts are you located?

The Following User Says Thank You to joeD For This Useful Post:
Hi JoeD,

Very interested in the N9, but am based in France.
Willing to pay the shipping charges.
What payment methods do you prefer?

regards,
Paul

The Following User Says Thank You to PaulB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Hi Joe.
Also interested in the N9. If Paul's deal doesn't go through (he was first after all) let me know. Also willing to pay shipping cost to South Africa.
Cheers,
Pieter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loepoes For This Useful Post:
@PaulB - PM me and we can discuss offline about payment methods as shipping options

@loepoes - I'll be in touch with you if things don't pan out with PaulB.

Thanks for the interest fellas.

Hello,

I'm interested in taking both of them and I'm based in Italy, how can we arrange - when the cue il empty of course.

The Following User Says Thank You to suzughia For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by suzughia View Post
Hello,

I'm interested in taking both of them and I'm based in Italy, how can we arrange - when the cue il empty of course.
Thanks suzughia. You're in the queue. If the N9 goes to one of the two gents in front of you, would you still be interested in the N900?

Hi Joe,

System is not allowing me to PM
My email address is: paulREMOVEbradyREMOVEirl at hotmail dot com.

regards,
Paul

The Following User Says Thank You to PaulB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joeD View Post
Thanks suzughia. You're in the queue. If the N9 goes to one of the two gents in front of you, would you still be interested in the N900?
well I would like both of them because I've also intl shipping, only the N900 is not my true desire, but let's see what happen when will be my turn.

The Following User Says Thank You to suzughia For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900