Posts: 66 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brighton
Hehe, if you have the money to swap phones so often, go for it.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Originally Posted by malabar View Post
Maybe you are confused because you fear no one will develop more useful apps for the N900 given that Nokia appears to be abandoning maemo5 already.

You may be the type of person that bought the phone by reading all the glossy nokia adds that showed what it could do but are leeery now that you see all the bugs and some hardware limitations.

Perhaps you can not develop cool stuff for yourself and depend on others, and now you see how limited this could suddenly become.

Maybe you won't feel like getting a new phone if you could get some official reassurance that there will be more than 2 decent games in the Ovi store
Exactly. And i know nothing about developing apps.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brighton
Originally Posted by malabar View Post
Maybe you are confused because you fear no one will develop more useful apps for the N900 given that Nokia appears to be abandoning maemo5 already.

You may be the type of person that bought the phone by reading all the glossy nokia adds that showed what it could do but are leeery now that you see all the bugs and some hardware limitations.

Perhaps you can not develop cool stuff for yourself and depend on others, and now you see how limited this could suddenly become.

Maybe you won't feel like getting a new phone if you could get some official reassurance that there will be more than 2 decent games in the Ovi store
Wah wah wah wah wah. It's not a superphone. It does what's advertised - and if you can't 'develop cool stuff for yourself' why not learn? Start with python: http://inventwithpython.com/chapters/

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Move along nothing to see - this thread is troll territory.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
As far as I know (&brands I have previously owned) nokia stands behind their devices more than any manufacturer: http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/00...ip_devices.htm

As you can see this is not motorola or apple that just abandon devices after 1 year because the next better model came out. But even for motorola things look brighter as developers now have the ability to bring OS updates even if a device is no longer sported.

And why bother wit iphone? 3 devices and still no video call? most probably the 4th one will be a disappointment as well.

As for security that platform is a mess, how can you risk doing something when even the available antiviruses can't be used? No multitasking = no browser & antivirus at the same time...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bec For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yes, you should change your N900.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Just curious. What makes you think we are interested in your lame torment? If you want an iPhone, then get one.Myself (and I would assume the rest of the world), we don't care.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsving For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
Originally Posted by bsving View Post
Just curious. What makes you think we are interested in your lame torment? If you want an iPhone, then get one.Myself (and I would assume the rest of the world), we don't care.
^ What he said

by the way shouldnt this be general/off-topic...?

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed360 For This Useful Post:
Off - topic it should be

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
Originally Posted by Bec View Post
I just bought a new bottle of OrangeJuice, do you think I should keep it until CarrotJuice comes out and replace it?

Need help ASAP!
PLZ respond quickly!

I'm quite thirsty
You should try Orange/Carrot Mix, its AWESOME

LOL

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

Tags
dumb and dumber, this is so sad