Originally Posted by Koajwujwer123 View Post
^^ who say ? screen complete flat , curve on sides. you know , round edge . little like candy bar lol.. so slim.

@shady so you think it look good now ?
Aaaaaah... even more people get to see this thing... I'm getting really curious now...

Ahahaha you people want too much info. Now no more , keep surprise rest. Not long now for phone

If i say everything , boss elop what will he say ? lol lol

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Koajwujwer123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Does it have the same IM integration as the N900
It still has all the wonderful telepathy integration. So I'd imagine yes.

The Following User Says Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Whats up with this? ^^

@K123 you are right . I actually want to piss my pants when I hear the full reveal. No more leaking for me

Edit: Damn the comment that says the screen is not flat wasnt quoted, its a 2 pages back.

i would like to take this time to apologize to the thread, as frustrated as i am/was i should not have taken it out so viscerally in this thread.

i can also thank K123 and Zehjoktah for trying to provide information about the upcoming device.

I have seen it, K123 was kind enough to allow me a quick glance, its as gorgeous as dsm said it was, and is in light of the lack of a new iphone something to behold.

as many here are aware, and may feel the sameway about a HWKB device, this VKB device will def shine a huge bright light on meego/harm ... aestheitcally pleasing.

very surprising that the N8 is what it is, if this can exist in the same portfolio ...

again, my humblest apoligies to K123 Zeh and anyone else in the thread for such vitriol.

The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to shady For This Useful Post:
No word on the screen resolution? is it some type of surprise k123?

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
Ahahaha you people want too much info. Now no more , keep surprise rest. Not long now for phone

xaxaxaxaaxxa

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by shady View Post
i would like to take this time to apologize to the thread, as frustrated as i am/was i should not have taken it out so viscerally in this thread.

i can also thank K123 and Zehjoktah for trying to provide information about the upcoming device.

I have seen it, K123 was kind enough to allow me a quick glance, its as gorgeous as dsm said it was, and is in light of the lack of a new iphone something to behold.

as many here are aware, and may feel the sameway about a HWKB device, this VKB device will def shine a huge bright light on meego/harm ... aestheitcally pleasing.

very surprising that the N8 is what it is, if this can exist in the same portfolio ...

again, my humblest apoligies to K123 Zeh and anyone else in the thread for such vitriol.
I guess i have to start abusing K123 & Zeh so that they can also give me a sneak peak.....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston

No more patience... we have been waiting for 2 years ......

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
Think it'll be announced in 2 days !!!

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland