Active Topics

Notices

The last wart 1.6.8.0 says it's not compatible with my windows 7 64-bit.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
from table Accounts grt account id for wazapp, and in table Settings change password field to your new password.
if some problems with sqlite3 i can point you to change wazapp python files directly with text editor to ignore password from Accounts
So do i still need to use that WART if wanna use Whatsup? I can't try it yet because need to wait like 40 hours still. And it doesn't manage to recognize existing account when i try that option.

And do i need that sqlite3 too if wanna try Whatsup? Because i still can't install it, tried apt-get install but no. And yes as root.

Last edited by Timpaxi; 2014-05-12 at 19:41.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you dont know how to use wart or what kind off problems you have?
i installed WART, got the new password (a long code), then installed sqlite3 on my phone (there were two versions in Warehouse, I installed both). Now what?

Originally Posted by sgentils View Post
i installed WART, got the new password (a long code), then installed sqlite3 on my phone (there were two versions in Warehouse, I installed both). Now what?
How did you manage to install it from warehouse? I can't, says that this is not a user package...

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
How did you manage to install it from warehouse? I can't, says that this is not a user package...
go to https://github.com/shirioko/WART, click 'download ZIP', unzip to your computer, click the .exe file, done. You need to enter your phone number, you will get a text message containing a 6-digit code. Enter that code into WART and you will get another code. After that, no idea waiting for instructions from coderus!

for sqlite3 via warehouse, sorry didn't read your message properly. I have the same problem! Warehouse says 'package sqlite is not user package'

go to https://github.com/shirioko/WART, click 'download ZIP', unzip to your computer, click the .exe file, done. You need to enter your phone number, you will get a text message containing a 6-digit code. Enter that code into WART and you will get another code. After that, no idea waiting for instructions from coderus!
i have WART installed already, but i ment how did you install sqlite3 from warehouse. i can't.

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
see above message, last lines

see above message, last lines
So you haven't install sqlite3?

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
So you haven't install sqlite3?
nope, not yet. I found two sqlite3's, and I installed them both. one of them gave an error message: 'package sqlite is not user package'.

coderus, help!

Thanks to all who helped me with my problem, now Whatsup is back online! Cheers.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp