Notices

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by beach king View Post
hiiiii
great work .... but where the kick.bin file
and where can I get the roms ???
You'll have to extract this from the A500 you no doubt have have stashed away in your loft/attic/garage/basement/closet/somewhere and of course you'll need the convert the game disks you have to adf format as well. If this is too much trouble for you I'm sure Google will provide you with an easy way to get it and the games.

Originally Posted by mthmob View Post
i think Its the same menu actuelly :P having 3 cores to choose from and diffrent screenmodes would help get rid of all resolution problems, and alot of compatebility problems. it also supports kickstart 1.2 now. And mouse calibration, wich might help with those games where the mouse jumps around lke crazy
Yeah kickstart 1.2 would add better compatibility

Better mouse support would be welcome especially with shuffle puck cafe.

Did i mention that a bigger/clearer menu would be great, i would embraced it with open arms......

' i am obsessed with the menu i must admit, if the new source menu could be ported over and is a little bigger my dreams would come true.'

could someone try this just to shut me up regarding the menu

handhelds running mame really well, GP2x (mk2), GP2x wiz, JXD s7300

Samsung galaxy note 2 owner and of course mame on that too

ex - Xbox 360 user - here is the reason -

I am back Xboxing again - and here is what i did to correct it -

***UPDATE*** now 47 months on and x-clamp fix has just failed....not a bad run

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
I have been looking at the menu, trying to increase font size, but are having a hard time understanding how the menu is drawn, . But i will fix if i figure it out.

It looks like the pandora version's menu is bigger, so maybe i can figure it out by comparing the two. Im guessing the menu in pandora version is scaled to fit screen, where on n900 its loaded with the n900's native resolution.

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:
I completely agree with you...

'Don't tell anyone but if i agree with you does that make me sound intelligent'...

On a serious note it does sound that it might work that way but unfortunately i wouldn't know where to start.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Gävle, Sweden
Bought the GameGripper just to finally get a good controller for this emulator and it works great! I have one little amazing game I'd like to be able to run though, and thats the charming Rock'nRoll.

The Accelemymote seems to work for for normal joystick mode, not really an option for accurate platform gaming though where you just need a "digital controller", but it would be really great for playing Rock'nRoll and good old Virus and such. It doesn't seem to work in normal Workbench either so wondereing if you, mthmob, or anyone else found an option for switching the joystick to mouse mode instead?

Originally Posted by fredde View Post
Bought the GameGripper just to finally get a good controller for this emulator and it works great! I have one little amazing game I'd like to be able to run though, and thats the charming Rock'nRoll.

The Accelemymote seems to work for for normal joystick mode, not really an option for accurate platform gaming though where you just need a "digital controller", but it would be really great for playing Rock'nRoll and good old Virus and such. It doesn't seem to work in normal Workbench either so wondereing if you, mthmob, or anyone else found an option for switching the joystick to mouse mode instead?
Rock'nRoll

i take it you mean this:-

If so it looks like the on-screen mouse controls are broken but left and right mouse buttons seem ok.

Last edited by Bazza; 2011-02-08 at 00:39. Reason: picture missing

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Gävle, Sweden
Yep that's the one. And there is Zeewolf 1&2 and Virus all controlled best with a analog mouse.

Should be great to use Accelemymote with those. Zeewolf works with joystick so it's not that important but I haven't found a way to play Rock'nRoll.

mthmob may have an idea how to sort it.

Virus was a very delicate game to control with the mouse but it did look and move very well.

Last edited by Bazza; 2011-02-08 at 14:16.

Just found this out.....

UAE4ALL doesn't support DMS files so if you want to try out PD demo's which are in this format you will need to convert them to an ADF file.

I have found a program which does this and it works great, just google 'ADF-Opus' and download it from a source you trust and give it a go.

also

@mthmob

Did you manage to look into sorting the right mouse configuration key for me so i can play pnball dreams/fantasies etc?

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Just found this out.....

UAE4ALL doesn't support DMS files so if you want to try out PD demo's which are in this format you will need to convert them to an ADF file.

I have found a program which does this and it works great, just google 'ADF-Opus' and download it from a source you trust and give it a go.

also

@mthmob

Did you manage to look into sorting the right mouse configuration key for me so i can play pnball dreams/fantasies etc?

This has been fixed already. if you see post 574 on this thread. The right mouse button is the comma key (to the left of the back arrow button).

The Following User Says Thank You to mdb666 For This Useful Post: