Notices

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by ThePooBurner View Post
I have finally managed to get the the N900 to pair with my win7-64bit install. Very hard to do. I've been messing with it for hours. However, now that i get it to connect, i can't use it. If i go into any of the profiles and try to issue a command it immediately disconnects me from the computer. So right now it's effectively useless.

Does anyone know why, or how to fix, the instant disconnect problem? I would really like to be able to use the keyboard to control my media center.
I envy you guys...I'm not a tech savvy guy, so I don't get to tweak with the development stuffs.

Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with slow and unuseable mouse movement? I have considerable issues with that and it appears to be an issue with the phone app as it exhibits the same issues on both windows7 and linux (ubuntu 10.10).

Help Please

hi i tried to download this application on my n900 and I couldnt ...well really I have a problem with the bluetooth one day at the office i looked my n900 it was connected to facebook skype and the bluetooth enabled... well i turn off the bluetooth put on disable it and erase the name of bluetooth to save energy and now i cant turn on the bluetooth to send files or pics well i think is a driver problem but i can configure it now i put th name i turn on on the bluetooth congigures and doesnt happen anything please i tried a lot of things but nothing pleaseeeee heeeeeeeeeeelp

Originally Posted by cstryon View Post
I'm having trouble. I have windows seven, and an N810. they can pair over bt just fine, but when I open bluemaemo, I get 'waiting for connection', and it never connects. I tried searching through this thread but it's long. Is there an order I need to follow, or a process? If so can anyone help me to know what it is?
I have this exact same problem did you ever find the solution?

Originally Posted by arm-c View Post
Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with slow and unuseable mouse movement? I have considerable issues with that and it appears to be an issue with the phone app as it exhibits the same issues on both windows7 and linux (ubuntu 10.10).

Help Please
I have the same problem since PR 1.3 came out.
Also wiicontrol, which connects the wiimote through bluetooth has become very unresponsive. Wonder if these problems are related? Any ideas how to figure that out? Both worked fine before PR1.3.

Last edited by park; 2011-01-10 at 20:50.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil

Help Please
+1 to this one. Looks like I'm not alone (as others are quoting you |:P)

Sometimes rarely I'm able to get the mouse working as it should, but only after lots and lots of
1)Start bluetooh on computer;
2)start bluemaemo
3)look for bluetooth device
4)Configure n900
5)SEE if the mouse is working (and everything else). If it is not working looks like it takes forever to transmit the mouse position (and then the mouse keeps bouncing around the screen) and every letter typed takes forever to go.
6)remove n900 as recognized
7)stop Bluemaemo
8)Stop bluetooth on computer;
9)Give up OR go to 1.

Last edited by Temporal; 2011-01-29 at 09:40.

I'd really love for PS3 support to be "fixed" for this so constant pairing wasn't necessary. Awesome application though.

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ New York, NY

Help Please
I've also had this problem, and I agree that it is the app. Using a similar app on the iPhone doesn't have this problem, so hopefully it isn't a hardware problem. A long time ago I contacted Valério (bluemaemo creator) who said that development was being held up temporarily; perhaps someone else could contribute?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
this app needs wifi support!!

Why the HELL would a bluetooth RC application need WiFi?

Tags
bluemaemo, bluetooth, hid