Notices

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I did purge to qmltube and removed database. reinstalled package and still highlightning is like I edited it before and list is not loading new stuff when in end.

Got this warning in terminal:
QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once

I'm starting to think that this has something to do with CSSU installation.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
RE: Youtube Account issues:

The documentation states that, if you supply your YouTube username rather than email address, it should not matter whether the accounts are linked. That's why I did not provide an input for email address in the QML version. It seems that the API is not behaving as the documentation suggests.

This is what is says in the documentation:

If the user's YouTube account is linked to a Google Account, specify either the YouTube account name or the email address associated with the Google Account as the <username> and specify the Google Account password as the <password>.
If the user's YouTube account is not linked to a Google Account, specify the user's YouTube account name as the <username> and the user's YouTube account password as the <password>.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by slender View Post
I did purge to qmltube and removed database. reinstalled package and still highlightning is like I edited it before and list is not loading new stuff when in end.

Got this warning in terminal:
QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once

I'm starting to think that this has something to do with CSSU installation.
You're probably right. My guess is that it's down to the Qt 4.7.2 libs. I didn't update CSSU because I somehow ended up with less than 4MB of space in rootfs (nothing to do with CSSU).

To answer your earlier question, the QML files are loaded at runtime, so any changes will take effect.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
So I guess there is no option other than to reflash to fix the no thumbs issue if I had updated the CSSU transitions tuner?

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
try an
Code:
 apt-get update && apt-get -f install

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
@Marxian, It seems the app will crash everytime I continuously flick the page in portrait mode while 50 results has not completely loaded into model. It won't happens once it's loaded. Can you look into this?

Maybe a load more button at the end of 20 results would prevent this issue.

Nevermind, I think It happens when i had the hildon hw acceleration turned on. I turned it off and tried it, problem go away. That maybe the reason it's off by default... again, thanks for the great app. Hope built-in media player will be implemented soon. I just installed the libqtm12 and will try some code to see if the video will work.

Said so soon, crashing still exist regardless of hildon hw acceleration on or off. .. Damn uploaded and favorite video doesn't show. It's getting worst instead of better...What did you do?...

Last edited by khuong; 2011-04-13 at 18:04.

BUMP....
I'm havin a strange problem, on wifi most of the videos i play buffer like mad, i'm not on the best connection in the world (2.6mbps) but when i change to 3g they play fine at 1.7mbps? Why is that?? I can play 720p videos on my pc and they don't buffer? I tried some of the same videos on python version and its the same there aswell? Any idea's

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Berlin, Germany
Very nice app, but I miss the feature "copy video URL" that was in the old cuteTube.

Can you integrate this?

Originally Posted by lx8 View Post
Very nice app, but I miss the feature "copy video URL" that was in the old cuteTube.

Can you integrate this?
Its in there, menu, multi select, select video then menu again and copy to clipboard

Last search type isn't saving?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube