Notices

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Hi again CepiPerez,
Are you going to update the theme with those other icons for filemanager, clock, tools etc? They are very cool.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Pretty awesome i must say. This will be my next theme. Would love to see more Gnome based ones.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
Hi again CepiPerez,
Are you going to update the theme with those other icons for filemanager, clock, tools etc? They are very cool.
+1 they seem to be nice icons, shame they are not present yet

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
What's up with this theme? Icons still a problem?

Immediately after release of Ubuntu 10.04 I'm missing the old colour scheme. Maybe I should put those wonderful orange-browns into my phone...

I just made a different wallpaper set following a guide. My image is 3200 x 400 and when sliced to four equal parts is still equirectangular, but when loaded onto the phone, there seems to be a loss of pixels making the background look like 2 1600 px images. It looks like there is a join.

Any tips Cepi?

***EDIT*** Never mind, I think I found what I did wrong.

Okay I am too embarrassed to say what I did wrong. Anyway, I chopped up a cool Karmic Koala wallpaper, to make a loopable set which goes well with CepiPerez's lovely theme. Not to say the one included in the theme isn't nice too!

and this one loop together perfectly, as I flipped them horizontally so they can come back and meet up on the other 2 screens.

Please be sure, I didn't create the original wallpaper, just trimmed it to fit an n900. Props to the original creator.

Last edited by shazosbourne; 2010-05-13 at 09:59.

So sorry did you make those two images so, that they can be shown one after the other, seamlessly flowing from one to the other? Or is there a background pack I should still know about?

Last edited by cjp; 2010-05-14 at 11:56.

I didn't get the icons when I installed this theme. Got it through Appmanager... doing something wrong? :S

Did a boot after installing, no effect.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
The version in extras-devel is just a test one.
It's unfinished. I guess I need to finish this now...

I really like the overall look and feel of this theme. Way better than anything else so far, simple and very elegant. Kindly finish the theme, anxiously waiting for it ~

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
The version in extras-devel is just a test one.
It's unfinished. I guess I need to finish this now...
Please do. It is lovely.