Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
Selling here Nokia N9 in good condition.
New Housing in White.
New LCD !
USB Cable, Box, Charger, Headphones.

N9 has a fault : Camera don't work.
New Flashing don't help.
I think Hardware Problem !:

40,00 EUR plus shipping.

Photos https://postimg.org/gallery/278pr6ati/

Last edited by monkeyisland; 2018-01-26 at 17:12.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Hi, first post here.

I've been lurking on this forum since 2009, and never needed to register or ask a question as every time I've had a problem the info I've needed has already been here.

Great forum with some great people. So thanks for all the help over the years.

Now that's out the way down to first post...

I'm interested in purchasing this. I have an N9 that the screen died on. I only really want the screen and the housing so not concerned about camera fault. I have a few questions:

1. Is it still available?

2. Would you let me know rough idea of shipping cost to UK please?

3. The screen looks to be brand new (still has film on). Is it genuine Nokia part? I'm not sure if copies of the LCD were ever available, and not too concerned anyway, but would like to know.

4. The housing looks to be in good condition, but I know there were copies of these around a few years ago. Is this a genuine Nokia part? Again, not really too concerned if it's a copy.

Thanks in advance for your responses. Obviously, can't PM yet due to post count.

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing this. I have an N9 that the screen died on. I only really want the screen and the housing so not concerned about camera fault. I have a few questions:

3. The screen looks to be brand new (still has film on). Is it genuine Nokia part? I'm not sure if copies of the LCD were ever available, and not too concerned anyway, but would like to know.

4. The housing looks to be in good condition, but I know there were copies of these around a few years ago. Is this a genuine Nokia part? Again, not really too concerned if it's a copy.

Thanks in advance for your responses. Obviously, can't PM yet due to post count.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easily_led For This Useful Post:
Looking at fit of USB/Sim doors I wouldn't be worried by this casing and you usually only know if problem with replacement screen when it is first powered up.

Only concern that I would have is whether original screws have been used when housing was replaced, since in your situation you would intend to strip it down again. They are quite soft and you can put on enough pressure to re-tighten, but removal can be another matter.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
I can just second aspergerguy:
I changed once my N9 housing (technically you rather move from one housing to another like a Hermit_crab )
My only problems were the screws. You have to be careful. However this N9 seems to be more than ok for spare part donor.

Last edited by Merienth; 2018-01-30 at 22:16. Reason: broken link

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merienth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
What's the shipping price to Poland?

I got every N9 color, except white.
And I'm huge fan of N9s (the 64GB black one is still my daily driver :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badpixel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by easily_led View Post
Hi,

1. yes
2. i think i can it send for 14,00 EURO incl. Tracking.
3. i dont know but i buyed two Displays the first dont work this works like a charm.
4. I dont know again, but i think i will we evtl. a copy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by badpixel View Post
What's the shipping price to Poland?

I got every N9 color, except white.
And I'm huge fan of N9s (the 64GB black one is still my daily driver :-)
because your answer was later as from @:easyli_led.

he has the first Chance to buy it. okay.
When he dont want it, you are the next okay´?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Hi monkeyisland, thanks for getting back to me.

I'm happy to let this go to badpixel as he/she sounds far more enthusiastic about the N9 than I am.

In all honesty, I have a drawer full of old mobile devices dating back to the mid 1990s, and I'm fairly certain once I'd fixed the screen my N9 would just end up in that drawer never being used. I'd rather see it go to someone who'll maybe use it once in a while.

If things don't work out I'll check back here in a day or two.

aspergerguy & merienth - good advice about the screws.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easily_led For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, selling n9