Notices

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Hey,
So I've been in a weird trouble recently with the N900's alarms, it started after installing Qtlockscreen so I uninstalled it, but it seems that it didn't do any good.
Problem: Once the clock hits the right time, the alarm goes out, the dialog box with the big time written on it and thw snooze and stop buttons appear, alarm sound starts BUT it stops after ~30 secs, leaving the dialog box there.

Originally Posted by GigaByte View Post
Can you please shite some light on my situation?

Last edited by ammyt; 2012-04-17 at 19:58.

I have the same problem right now!!! I woke up in late this morning and i really don't know why. I only know that when i looked @ phone there was "the dialog box with the big time written on it and a snooze and stop buttons", but i didn't heard any alarm.

in the last days i installed QTlockscreen, but i uninstalled it in few hours, obviously rebooting.

Two days ago I also installed battery patch and speed patch without any problem.

How can i check if something has gone wrong during installation of these "patch"?

d!

The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkus For This Useful Post:
Same problem but no qtlockscreen in my phone..

Ditto... No wonder I've been having trouble waking up lately.

Maybe CSSU?

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatokosi For This Useful Post:
Thanks god some people are in my shoes!
It's been a while, and I just don't care about it anymore. I am using NITDroid for the alarms, pity yeah?...