Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Well to clarify and not, he actually ment it literally.
Goosh i love riddles but now that Liangchen let the cat(bus) slip, he would have to solve it himself
Me no want no trouble.
Actually, i don't know nothing... just read between the lines and i want, of course, personal delivery, which allready solid - ... Just been practical and thinking about more sales and that will come with good partners who sell's phones... As said before my english not good enough to tell what i mean... seriously...

And, after everyone read that ... remember, i'm also now The Riddlemän

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
I gotta say though, after using the N900 for more than 8 years the Pro1 keyboard feels.. weird so far. Then again it was only a hands-on event, at the end of this year it'll be second nature to use it.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
I gotta say though, after using the N900 for more than 8 years the Pro1 keyboard feels.. weird so far. Then again it was only a hands-on event, at the end of this year it'll be second nature to use it.
Interesting, I would love for you to embellish your thoughts on this experience. Not so much for negativity, since your correct in that it will feel fine after some time. But how does it feel weird? Just curious.

For example I was fine with the zuarus 5500 until I used the n900 (I also almost got the 810). So most like the n900 keyboard will feel cramped and strange after some time with the pro1.

Personally, I'm most concerned with the size of the device and how pocketable it is and how likely it would get damaged from carrying it like my n900. I NEVER worried about my n900 ... well until I plug it into the usb port these days .

anyway share if you got more opinions, if not no worries.

x

Last edited by xman; 2019-07-26 at 02:47. Reason: Correction

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
so..... you started with N900 when you were 10 years old

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
so..... you started with N900 when you were 10 years old
I was 14 when I bought my first N900, pretty cheap too back in 2011, paid €85 IIRC

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xman View Post
Interesting, I would love for you to embellish your thoughts on this experience. Not so much for negativity, since your correct in that it will feel fine after some time. But how does it feel weird? Just curious.

For example I was fine with the zuarus 5500 until I used the n900 (I also almost got the 810). So most like the n900 keyboard will feel cramped and strange after some time with the pro1.

Pernally I'm most concerned with the size of the device and how pocketable it is and how likely it would get damaged from carrying it like my n900. I NEVER worried about my n900 ... well until I plug it end these days .

anyway share if you got more opinions, if not no worries.
The N900 has a completely different layout than the Fxtec, nevermind the fact it's bigger.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Wondering if anyone received a positive answer regarding the beta testing phase yet? I guess there will be a NDA, but probably not about just mentioning who participates in the beta test.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Wondering if anyone received a positive answer regarding the beta testing phase yet? I guess there will be a NDA, but probably not about just mentioning who participates in the beta test.
If there is an NDA, I doubt the people can identify themselves as beta testers either. Afterall, that is the nature of a Non-disclosure agreement

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
I think it depends of the NDA, if it's written then can't say they are beta-tester or not. But I think when all the selected people will have been contacted (not sure about the grammar here :|), we will have some news from Chen about that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
If there is an NDA, I doubt the people can identify themselves as beta testers either. Afterall, that is the nature of a Non-disclosure agreement
Not always, but i think it would be better that way... - the Beta-män could be under severe pressure if everyone else would know that. Just my opinion.

--

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit