Active Topics

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ Scotland
Hello folks

I'm hoping someone has a copy of the installation file for the new version of Garnet VM Beta 7 for OS2008. I've submitted a request (twice now) on the Access website and have thus far received no response.

I will be grateful if someone could point me to somewhere where I can download the deb file directly.

I've tried Google searches and, of course, searching on here and have been able to source older versions of Garnet but as you will all know these are time limited and can only be used if you reset the system time on the tablet to circa 2008.

I hope someone is able to help.

Ewen

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
I have it.

Send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

Addison

For some reason I don't seem to be able to send a PM - perhaps its because my account is new??

Anyway, I'm working on rectifying it though and will PM as soon as I am able to.

With thanks

From a quick search it seems that new users do not get to send PMs until they have passed a 'post threshold' which from what others have written seems to be 5 posts (.......I think this is 4 but I may have lost count ).

.....'five' posts didn't work for me

Addison - PM sent

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I have it.

Send me a PM and I'll email it to you.
Addison, I'm in the same boat - I can't PM you because I'm a newcomer to this site, but I would very much appreciate being able to get my hands on the latest version of the Garnet VM Beta 7 -could you confirm that this file (which I was able to find and download) is the latest one: garnet-vm_1.0.6b_ITOS2009_armel
.deb?
Thanks much in advance!
Greengas

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
I have garnet-vm_1.0.6b_ITOS2008_armel which comes with an unlimited license.

Originally Posted by Greengas View Post
the latest version of the Garnet VM Beta 7 -could you confirm that this file (which I was able to find and download) is the latest one: garnet-vm_1.0.6b_ITOS2009_armel
.deb?
It started with 1.0.0b, so 1.0.6b is Beta 7.

I haven't been able to get a copy either.I tried it numerous times but I never did get an email from them.