Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Your excitement is appreciated, though this is nothing new. And your thread title is rather misleading in that regard.

However, I'm sure there's someone on this forums who didn't know they could do that yet.
Yeah, like me for example. I've been checking these forums ever since I got my N900 (that is 10 months ago), and it's really not like all the important info rubs itself into your face once you get here.
It's also not like you're guaranteed to find it if you spend half an hour (or way more) looking for it - definitely not if you try using the site search in the top right corner.
It's not even like all the important info is there at all....

But my point here is, I'm grateful for all the people who take some time to share a useful piece of information with the community.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
The difficulty in finding information is caused by all the new threads that are created by people that don't use the search function. Hence, when someone does use search, they get all the pointless threads, whilst the one thread containing the answer is buried, so they create a new thread...

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by damnshock View Post
Is that right? That was my suggestion xDDD Still, can't get the menus in portrait though...

Regards
This message was written in portrait mode from an "open link in new window" menu.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.