Active Topics

I have added a more simple forum theme called 'n810 v2'. I made the new theme the default theme as well. This is very similar to the original 'Dark' theme on the previous site theme, with should have much simpler menus, plus the 'New Posts' link added back.

For those having problems browsing the site on their Internet Tablets, we aim to release an IT-friendly version hopefully by the end of the month.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Thanks, Reggie! I sure like having New Posts back

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Hi Reggie, thanks for adding New Posts to the new theme.

On the whole I actually prefer the original "N810" theme as it's not so overwhelmingly dark as is the case with "N810 v2" (particularly when you scroll down past the first or second post - it's almost entirely black and different areas have very little contrast). If "New Posts" ever appears in the original "N810" theme (and Search still needs fixing for Firefox users btw) I'd happily continue using the original "N810" theme.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Thanks for the considereing the tablet friendly version.

This new V2 version seems to load quicker for me ... so its a thumbs up from me.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ MI, USA
Originally Posted by Moby View Post
This new V2 version seems to load quicker for me ... so its a thumbs up from me.
Unless you are viewing this site with an IT and then there's no header nor menu icons..

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Kentucky
thanks Reggie, I like v2 much better

EDIT...

One thing though if you click search, the box opens up and the input text color is hard to see(dark grey on black I believe) can you make it something lighter, like the reply box(white on black)

Last edited by jwhelan; 2007-11-11 at 10:03.