The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eazy-Snatch For This Useful Post:
Nokia Official Website Just Corrupted And Always Said Rom Couldn't Be Downloaded...don't Konw Why. You Save Me A Lot Of Time! Thanks Man!

Man? There's me thinking easy-snatch was female ;-)

Originally Posted by fnordianslip View Post
Man? There's me thinking easy-snatch was female ;-)

Thanks! very much appreciated

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Lake Wobegon, Minnesota
Originally Posted by Eazy-Snatch View Post
http://noneus.de/
Thanks! Ok now how do I install it? Do I copy it to my SD card and install from there?

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
Originally Posted by mikeob View Post
Thanks! Ok now how do I install it? Do I copy it to my SD card and install from there?
Do you always perform OS upgrades without reading even the basics first?

Edit: Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that this firmware release is bringing a lot of gimme gimme type people to the forum... people who just post whatever question comes to their mind next and who don't make any effort to find answers on their own.

Each new stupid inconsiderate post gets further under my skin. I guess I'd better take a break until they go away, or I'm really gonna lose it.

Last edited by technut; 2007-12-20 at 02:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to technut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Lake Wobegon, Minnesota
Originally Posted by technut View Post
Do you always perform OS upgrades without reading even the basics first?

Edit: Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that this firmware release is bringing a lot of gimme gimme type people to the forum... people who just post whatever question comes to their mind next and who don't make any effort to find answers on their own.

Each new stupid inconsiderate post gets further under my skin. I guess I'd better take a break until they go away, or I'm really gonna lose it.
I have searched the forums and there appears to be a difference of opinion on the "best" way to upgrade. Some say do not restore settings others say differently.Most refer to using the Nokia wizard. Since this was the first I've seen of just downloading a bin file I thought I'd asked since I didn't know being a first timer. Sorry for your inconvenience. I mistakenly thought this forum was to help people

http://europe.nokia.com/A4678158

Use the instructions for the Manual Update.

The Following User Says Thank You to koolguynet For This Useful Post:
One more thing... once you install the new OS, it will ask you if you want to restore your settings. This worked fine for me, but I know others are recommending not to. That will have to be your call.

The Following User Says Thank You to koolguynet For This Useful Post: