Good day,

I'm looking to buy a new or used N800/N810 in London within the next couple of days. If anyone has one or has a suggestion where I can buy a new one please let me know.

Thanks
ezuall

play.com are still doing N800's for £129 which is a very good price. I ordered mine on the 24th Dec and got it on the 28th, not bad over Christmas :-)

I'm selling my N800 with 2GB SD, 8GB SDHC, Leather Case, brand new Nokia SU8W bluetooth keyboard and 2 screen protectors. The N800 is in very good condition and is sold with all original accessories and box.

The 2GB SD card is 133x and the 8GB SDHC is a Class 6 (fastest).

The N800 us running OS2008.

Leave me a PM if you are interested.

Regards.

PC World do online price matches. They also give you 10% back as well - so it may be cheaper!

Just get the play.com prices printed out and show them. I _think_ they still sell N800s.

The Following User Says Thank You to yabbas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yabbas View Post
PC World do online price matches. They also give you 10% back as well - so it may be cheaper!

Just get the play.com prices printed out and show them. I _think_ they still sell N800s.
Exactly what I did when I couldnt wait for play.com to ship it over christmas

Dont rely on the online stock checker, its completely inaccurate. Call your local stores up and ask directly, OR just go there.

Thanks everyone,

This was for a friend who was visiting, and he opted for the Play.com + PCWorld option which worked perfectly.

Cheers
ezuall