Active Topics

im not sure what happened, i installed os2008 and canola 2 and everythign was super quick and sweet.

then like 3 days later its taking about 3 clicks on canola 2 to get it to launch (about like 6-7 minutes after booting) and the web browser which was instant open before, now takes about 40-60 seconds.

overall its become very sluggish and i dont know what happened. it used to play youtube content fine and now it says i do not have the latest flash version.

any hints? i only installed a doom and some bejewelled game and promptly uninstalled both. i also have fm radio....

any help would be great. im not a program genius, so im not sure what to do with my now almost useless toy.

it jsut irks me that os2008 was running great before. should i reinstall os2008? how abouts would i do that?

The Following User Says Thank You to appledinosaur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Do you have virtual memory turned on? Is your internal card corrupted (read-only)?

The Following User Says Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 213 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit, MI
Have you rebooted?

Make sure that the Flash component wasnt turned off accidentally in the browser. Tap the little magnifying glass in the lower right corner, tap components and make sure shockwave flash is checked

to Reflash/Reinstall you use the same method as you did installing OS2008

Last edited by mooler; 2008-01-18 at 06:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to mooler For This Useful Post: