Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Catalonia
Can anybody explaim me why can't we buy Internet Tablets in Spain and Catalonia?

www.nokia.es don't sell N810 or N800 for a long time. No notification of when are they spected to start selling them or if they pretend to do it.

Mediamarkt and Fnac, the bigger gadget selling channels have no N800 or N810 exposed.

And I need to buy it through the Internet because I have a discount code.

Does anybody knows what is going on? How can someone buy an Internet Tablet in spain?

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
It's exasperating. There are approximately 10-15 spanish developers that we obtained the discount, but the n810 is not available in spanish shop from that fatidical January 4th. 24 days ago.

Moreover I don't understand that sites as expansys.es, and bluezona.com have the n810 in stock whereas Nokia's shop not.
Who does distribute the n810 to these sites? They aren't imported from other countries since they have the spanish keyboard.

I'm from Valencia. I bought it on December, without dev discount. It appeared at nokia.es like 'Sólo 16 unidades'. Then, was when i bought it.

Can you get one through amazon.com or ebay.com?

25 days and Still nothing: Please could you all that have the same problem write in this post once a day so we put it in a proper possition and force someone to do something about it?

Thank you very much.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
It's available from yesterday. And the discounts codes are working from a few minutes.

I'm from Barcelona. I bought it today and I am still waiting ...

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Barcelona
I don't have this problem: I bought in New York back in december 6th.

Garfi

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida (I'm Spaniard)
epertinez... if you are not able to buy a N800 or N810 in Spain that means that you are not able to buy it in Cataluña neither.

Ok I have it!!! I'm a happy guy now.