Active Topics

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...70&dcaid=17070

Seems like a good deal with free shipping . Power up your n8xx and your cell phones and stuff. My plan with this is to charg it by a solar panal i have here for camping and stuff . I was going to get a solar powered batter pack but thay all suck this unit looks good ..

Computerfreek

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to computerfreek For This Useful Post:
better description w higher price

http://www.provantage.com/iogear-gmp...a~7IOGA00N.htm

Here is an update !! Ier one and I got it yesterday . It's the best batter backup i have seen yet for your n8XX or 770 .

#1 it has the same size input plug as the OEM Chager for the n800 and 770 so you can charge the battery pack with the OEM chager or USB .

#2 being the same plug for the input and output to the n800 is great seeing you only have to keep one plug with you .

#3 I chaged my n800 at off the battery pack as the battery pack was pluged in and charging .Very cool .

#4 Looking at it it looks like you can add a 6 volt solar panel to this setup for camping or any other tim your not around power.

I did a full charge test on a dead battery it chaged in the same amount of time as the OEM wall chager around 4 hours .

Computerfreek

The Following User Says Thank You to computerfreek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
now $17.99

I have one and like it. Just don't expect it to charge the n8xx more than once before the juice is gone.

Woot's got a similar item by B&D, 2 for $10, today only. Buy one of these (for the power adapters) and a half dozen at woot (for great justice).