Active Topics

Have an 810 what physical size of SD card will fit? I have a SanDisk 1.0 GB miniSD card and a 2 GB micro SD card with miniSD adapter card, neither will physically slide into the 810.

Is this a manufacturing defect or am I using the incorrect cards?

Tim

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I uses mini sd or micro with mini adapter but it isn't a real good fit always seems to have to wiggle it a little. Opening is a little big.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Miami & London
MiniSD is the correct size. Either of yours should fit perfectly in the slot which is in the upper half of the opening. Are you certain there is not already a dummy card in the slot?

Try to use the stylus to push card deeper into the slot. It must fit pretty good.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I don't remember my n810 coming with a dummy card.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Miami & London
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
...don't remember my n810 coming with a dummy card.
Agreed, and I cannot see the need for one with the cover, but if the device were purchased used or refurbished there could already be something in the slot.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Texas/Earth/Sol System/Milky Way/Local Group/Hubble Bubble/Infinity
I just bought a 2 GB SanDisk microSD with mini adapter yesterday at Best Buy for ~ $20.00 - working great!
Steve