This NIT is about 3 mos old. It is not getting enough use as I thought it would. Not a scratch on it. I was told it was NIB (it came from eBay and I over paid- I know I will lose $$) and it was factory sealed. I will post photos later and will entertain any serious offers. I will ship from Northern California.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
This NIT is about 3 mos old. It is not getting enough use as I thought it would. Not a scratch on it. I was told it was NIB (it came from eBay and I over paid- I know I will lose $$) and it was factory sealed. I will post photos later and will entertain any serious offers. I will ship from Northern California.

I dont mean to prey upon your misfortune. I have a 800 and 810 and I need a 770 to test code on. I would not be willing to pay more than 50$ though.

I am sure you probably are looking for a higher number, and maybe someone will offer one. The offer stands to anyone until I find one. Donations are also accepted

Please dont be offended, I am not trying to be a jerk, its just not worth more than that to me.

Good Luck!
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I dont mean to prey upon your misfortune. I have a 800 and 810 and I need a 770 to test code on. I would not be willing to pay more than 50$ though.

I am sure you probably are looking for a higher number, and maybe someone will offer one. The offer stands to anyone until I find one. Donations are also accepted

Please dont be offended, I am not trying to be a jerk, its just not worth more than that to me.

Good Luck!
Penguinbait, Your love for coding is what makes Open Source a great thing. No offense taken at all. Had I the ability, I would give you this 770. My wife is facing some medical hurdles and with the economy it appears I will have to sacrifice some items in the next few months.

The Following User Says Thank You to BoredOOMM For This Useful Post:
I am sorry to hear about your wife. I hope that she makes it and is able to recover with no permanent disabilities. May god be with her!

Anyone who is reading and interested at all, PM me please.

Thanks for the posting rock3ralex.

Banned | Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ southern california
i will buy....asap