Active Topics

Hello I have a question, My nokia 770 has a problem or I dont know how to use it. First of all, When I touch the screen to search the network , it starts searchign and that it says " Cannot find any network" Than I click again and it finds bunch of network.. Than I try to connect and it says taht " cannot connect" Than I click " try again" It starts searching and still will not find anything.. I can do it 5-10 times and it wont find anything.. Than sudently it will find bunch of network again.. Why is that happening??? At first it finds and at another trials it wont find anything.. after I turn it off and on It finds bunch of network again... Why is that like that or it should be like that?? I am not very experience with them. I just go it .... It also has problem connecting when there is one or two bars of connection available.
Is it normal or wifi is broken??

Also I found that When i turn off and turn it on than do a search for network it would find alot of connection and would do search again by itslef and all connections that were found would disappear and it would say "No connections available" WHYY IS THAT HAPPENING.. is there any way to fix it?? or troubleshoot or its just how they work??

Last edited by Hi-Liter; 2008-07-11 at 12:07.

Originally Posted by anfbeachparty View Post
I just answered this one.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...reply&p=203070

I tried this but it didnt work. I'm have the same problem. It will not pull up wifi connections that are available. Sometimes, I can get the wifi networks in my area to show up but I always get a connection failed on them. Some dont arent even encrypted.

It is ok, its just a random lag that nokia has.. since its a digital device.. )))

Originally Posted by Hi-Liter View Post
It is ok, its just a random lag that nokia has.. since its a digital device.. )))
It never did this before. The wifi networks would just pop up.

I have the same problem... but I got used it.. sometimes it finds comnnections and sometimes wit wont.. I cant explain why honestly.. But I am sure that its not broken.. We should try updating to Os 2007 Hackers Edition