Posts: 100 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Hillsboro, Nh.
Has anyone tried one of these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Original-BP-...d=p3286.c0.m14
Says they are the original/genuine battery...........but what's the runtime on them? Most batteries on ebay seem to be of significantly lower mAh rating than the 150 mAh of the original battery.
Low price, but high shipping on this one.
An iPod Touch 4th gen rides in my pocket too.

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
For $4 + $13s/h it's almost certainly a fake or used.

cheap knockoff. You'll probably be lucky if you get 3 hours of use out of it before you need a charge. All right as an emergency backup, but that's about it

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Friday Harbor, WA, USA
I ordered a pair of these from someone else on ebay, with a wall charger... $13 plus $4 shipping....
Fully charged, first battery shows 4 days standby and 3 hours use, second battery dead on arrival.

lesson learned. Looks authentic, has nokia hologram, still fake.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Found one for 35 EUR incl taxes & S&H in NL. Is this a good price?

Originally Posted by Oberon85 View Post
I ordered a pair of these from someone else on ebay, with a wall charger... $13 plus $4 shipping....
Fully charged, first battery shows 4 days standby and 3 hours use, second battery dead on arrival.

lesson learned. Looks authentic, has nokia hologram, still fake.
They advertized as real? Report them to your local authorities and/or Nokia.

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
Found one for 35 EUR incl taxes & S&H in NL. Is this a good price?
I see they also have the dc socket for the n800 (I was looking for one), but it seems they only ship to the netherlands and belgium (at least according to google translate).

Originally Posted by luca View Post
I see they also have the dc socket for the n800 (I was looking for one), but it seems they only ship to the netherlands and belgium (at least according to google translate).
Yeah, they have tons of accesoires. Even a replacement LCD, and keyboard replacement.

I saw many Nokia adaptors, but I couldn't say which one would be useful.

That they say they only ship to Benelux is probably because they provide free shipping to there. Just e-mail, ask if they want to send to Catalunya or Spain, and ask for the S&H.

Just to give the other side, I've bought spare batteries for my Nokia 770 and my Canon camera on ebay, all cheap no-brand generics, and they've all been fine.