Active Topics

Rhapsody is one of the many things I enjoy on my Nokia N810 but my free trail is almost up. I want to know if there is a way to renew the 30 day trail or get the unlimited rhapsody for free. If not what would you recommend I use instead of Rhapsody thats free.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
You can get another trial period by buying a new tablet. I think the trial period is bound to the hardware MAC address, so it would work on a tablet only once.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Is there any way we can crack rhapsody just like we could crack wayfinder using macchanger?

I actually like Vagalume as an alternative to Rhapsody, which is a front end to last.fm. The way I use it is to play music with certain tags (such as "classic rock"), and then hitting the "add to my playlist" button when there is one that I like. Then once that is built up, either just start playing from your personal playlist, or use their recommendation feature.

Oh, and there are a few windows & linux -based rippers for last.fm if you are interested in that sort of thing (or you can just write your own shell script to do the same thing).