Posts: 134 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New Jersey
I'm looking to use my N800 with a powered USB hub so I can have a keyboard and flash drives (and mouse?) at the same time. I got a 7-port hub as an early present, but it won't work at all with my tablet.

Plugging it into my IT and enabling OTG mode powers the hub, but doesn't recognize it (not even "unsupported usb device"). Tried it with the AC cord plugged in. Same deal.

So ... who has a powered USB hub that is working with their N800? Where did you get it? What model...etc.

For reference, I the one I have was purchased through Amazon.com and it works fine with my PC, so it will now become a recharge station for my kids' Fuze mp3 players ... which was plan B all along.

(I apologize if I'm repeating a thread ... but I couldn't find one after searching the ITT site for half an hour.)
MP3: Insignia NS-DV4G or IT/Canola

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Great White North
I like the Cyberpower CP-H420MP. It has four ports and uses AC (from a 5V 2.5A adapter from my junk drawer ) or it has 4 AAA NIMH batteries. I bought it off Buy.com recently for 5 bucks. I replaced the 650 mAh batteries for 1000 mAh batteries and it powers a hard drive for over an hour.