I know I'm a bit late asking this, but since I'm going to CES (leaving tuesday) and Nokia is one of my stops while I'm there, I was curious if there were any questions from you guys (aside from Maemo 5 and the n900 which are already on my list) that you might want me to ask them in hopes of getting some answers. I'm scheduled to see them Wednesday, so anything you post here today through Tuesday will get added to my docket of questions to ask them. (I'm going as Press for my site at CES this year)

I can't guarantee that I'll get answers to everything, but I'll do my best. Once I get the answers, I'll include them in my Wednesday update (posted Thursday morning) over at my site for you guys to peruse and enjoy.

I figured that since you guys have been such a great help to me, that I could do this as a way to give back a little.

Try asking them about what they plan to do now that Symbian is completely taken over.

Please ask them when we will have a good integrated PIM

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
Tell them to offer a discount (upgrade) policy for N8x0 customers!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhanquy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 1,679 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
I know I'm a bit late asking this, but since I'm going to CES (leaving tuesday) and Nokia is one of my stops while I'm there, I was curious if there were any questions from you guys (aside from Maemo 5 and the n900 which are already on my list) that you might want me to ask them in hopes of getting some answers.
Hello Lord Raiden,

we from the Maemo Marketing Team will not be participating in this year's CES. We have nothing to announce or new to showcase for the target audience of this event at this point of time.

If you would like to get first hand information on Maemo 5 and related subjects, the best way is to contact us directly or to use either this discussion forum and wait for a response from us.

Our contact for press and media in regards to Maemo in Nokia Communications is Kaisa Hirvensalo or you can contact me under peter.schneider@nokia.com.

Peter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter@Maemo Marketing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
Somehow I would be very surprised if the Nokia Internet Tablet Team has much of a presence at CES, if indeed any.

So if that means that you find yourself with a bit of time on your hands maybe check out the Intel MID’s and see if you can get a look at the bottom of Uday’s bag?
http://blogs.intel.com/technology/

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
Hello Lord Raiden,

we from the Maemo Marketing Team will not be participating in this year's CES. We have nothing to announce or new to showcase for the target audience of this event at this point of time.

If you would like to get first hand information on Maemo 5 and related subjects, the best way is to contact us directly or to use either this discussion forum and wait for a response from us.

Our contact for press and media in regards to Maemo in Nokia Communications is Kaisa Hirvensalo or you can contact me under peter.schneider@nokia.com.

Peter
So i am using this discussion forum.

When is maemo 5 going to be released?

The Following User Says Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
we from the Maemo Marketing Team will not be participating in this year's CES
WAH?? Well that's a bummer. How come CES has you on the docket then? I'm almost 100% certain I saw your name listed among the people presenting at CES.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Looking for good employees?

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
When is maemo 5 going to be released?
In line with the announcements at the summit, presumably.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post: