Active Topics

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
i have a n810 and a n95 8Go in my hand since good times.

i wanna try to use my n810 keyboard via bluetoot for wrote on my n95.

i dont know if someone make a little program for port the output of n810 on other device via bluetoot or infrared...

let me know if you see something can help me...

because using n810 keyboard like a bluetoot keyboard for another device soundz very interesting...

tx
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
Do a search on these forums for BlueMaemo, I think that is what you are looking for. Not sure if this will work with a phone, but it should if the phone supports HID profile. haven't tried it myself.

Last edited by EIPI; 2009-01-05 at 18:15.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Not working

* Symbian Nokia’s S60 - tested with Nokia Navigator (probably a BlueZ SDP bug).

http://www.valeriovalerio.org/?page_id=174

no work whith s60 damn
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Berlin, Germany
There was a SoftHID-keyboard solution some time ago for N770/800. It just showed a keyboard on the touchscreen and behaved like a bluetooth HID keyboard. Maybe it works with the hardware keyboard too. In any case you have to search the forum and/or repos since I unfortunately do not remember exactly where it was.

Originally Posted by gammer View Post
There was a SoftHID-keyboard solution some time ago for N770/800. It just showed a keyboard on the touchscreen and behaved like a bluetooth HID keyboard. Maybe it works with the hardware keyboard too. In any case you have to search the forum and/or repos since I unfortunately do not remember exactly where it was.
It was called xkbdbthid, and being a hack job on xkbd that replaced the XTEST support with BT, I'm quite certain it wouldn't have worked with the hardware keyboard, even if you were running OS2007 on your N810.