Active Topics

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Spokane, WA.
Since upgrading to the latest OS, my Nokia has been rebooting randomly. Like in the middle of Mah-Jong or while surfing the Internet, or just sitting on the desk, I'll hear the 'ding' and look over and it's rebooting.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know a solution?

This happens with swap on and swap off. Using the swap file or the swap partition. I can't seem to narrow down a pattern, except it likes to reboot just before I clear the Mah-Jong board

I am experiencing some reboots at times too. I never experienced this with the 2005 OS. I find it happens often when I am trying to find a network connection. As it is "Searching..." it suddenly seems to freeze up and then it either reboots or just stays frozen. (forcing me to do a hard reboot and sometimes even removing and re-installing the battery)

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Virginia Beach, VA USA
Mine has done it twice now with the cover on and nothing happening. Very strange...

I'm having the same problems. Sometimes if I tap on an RSS story, I get the "RSS Reader loading..." bug, it spins for a few seconds and then goes away without loading the RSS reader. If I load it manually from the menu, it starts up fine. I'm running OS 2006, too, and I think it's a little flakey.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Add me to the list... Mine reboots when I try to use the Radio Stream not all wais but it does it now and then..

Count me in as well, although mine did it occassionally with OS 2005 as well. No discernable pattern in either case, unfortunately, so I can't offer much help.

Mine is so bad now is rendering my tablet unusable....!
ARG!

Does Nokia have a bug reporting system?

Meamo has a bugzilla I will try and post it after work.

Well I couldnt take the reboots no more I had to reflash to OS2005SE