Notices

Hello there. Im VV. I just ordered a new Nokia n810 Internet tablet off of eBay a few days ago and I have a few questions. I currently do not have the device yet, but I should receive it in the next few days.

1. I measured it out on a pice of paper and the device seems pretty small. But it is pocket-sized? Do any of you have any problems fitting it in your pockets?

2. I know the Nokia n810 can play flash games, but would there be any way to save them on your tablet? I saw a video on Youtube of a person saving a flash game from the internet to his Sony Mylo 2 and I was just wondering if there was an app of some sort to do the same, so if your not in a hotspot you could still play the game.

Thanks for all your help!

Your new member,
VV

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Indiana
Originally Posted by ValiantVenality View Post
1. I measured it out on a pice of paper and the device seems pretty small. But it is pocket-sized? Do any of you have any problems fitting it in your pockets? VV
I am using my N810 with a leather case and I keep a few credit cards with it. It doubles as my wallet and I have no problem fitting it in my pocket. It fits, however, you won't ever forget that it is in your pocket. It has some heft to it.

I have saved dice wars (flash game) to my external card and launched it through KMplayer (search for it). Seems to work pretty well for me.