Active Topics

HI, I'm new on this forum and it my first post !
Note that I'm french, so sorry for my english !

I would like to buy a Case, style SLEEVE such these two model to use in house or anywhere to protect a little bit while using:
First made by Pdair:

Second made by CarryMobile:

- Does you have one of these cases ?
- Does these cases are a good quality ?
- Does leather around of this screen is rigid or flexible ?
- I fear that the edge of the screen to roll up over time, does you know if this is a problem ?
- Which is a best ?

Thanks

When I'm using my nit, I don't want to be bothered with any kind of case getting in the way, so I just get the belt pouch style.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ New York
If you have to take the case off in orfer to use the keyboard then I wouldn't bother. I use the invisishield from zagg.com . In fact I bought the full body kit so my entire N810 is protected. It's now completely scratchproof. When I'm not using my N810, I just slide it back into the sleeve pouch that originally came with it.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
How does the invisishield for the n810 work with the slide out keyboard? Does it interfere with any of the buttons? Does it cover well enough that I could feel comfortable safely eating over it?

With my dying 770, n800's just evaporated, not being interested in the price of a n810 especially since I was planning on getting an n900 when they come out, and realizing it would be a while before the n900 would come out, I got a iPod Touch to try and hold me over. It didn't do a good job and I got an n810 off ebay (right before the price drop, oh well), but one thing I liked with the hard screen and body design was I felt fine eating while reading and spilling all over it (probably helped with the fact that I loathed and was embarrassed by the idea of even owning one). Now with my n810 I have a piece of seran wrap on my table that I put over it for that extra level of eating protection

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Is it me or does the case in the first post look a bit too fetishist and bondagey!

I have looked aat and tried a few cases over the last 14 months I have had an N800, and none of them so far have been great. for carrying the tablet a DS lite hardcase is great, but the stylus and jacks are covered which is not great. I have even tried a cheapo money belt, and a belt style camera case, which works quite well arpart from being too deep (for a 35mm compact camera after all), and not looking good at work.

I have just finally located a belt holster on fleabay that looks like it may do the job. It has a clip which goes over the belt, as well as a full belt loop. In the Photos it looks reasonably decent as well, not too overtly geeky.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to gazza_d For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ltrinh View Post
If you have to take the case off in orfer to use the keyboard then I wouldn't bother. I use the invisishield from zagg.com . In fact I bought the full body kit so my entire N810 is protected. It's now completely scratchproof. When I'm not using my N810, I just slide it back into the sleeve pouch that originally came with it.
Hi ltrinh,
Thanks for your suggestion ...
I just visited zagg site's.. this is interesting !
- But later, If I don't like this Shield, is it easy to remove from my device ?
- Does this shied roll-up on corner or each side ?
- On Screen, when turned off, does you can note a bubble under this shield ?
- Does the installation is really easy according by their advertising ?
- How long time do you have that protection on your device
- Are you completely satisfied ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
for carrying the tablet a DS lite hardcase is great, but the stylus and jacks are covered which is not great.
Thanks, I will verify on my local store for DS Case !!!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
a DS lite hardcase is great, but the stylus and jacks are covered which is not great.
I mentioned a good belt case that I bought, which exposes the stylus, audio jack, and LED of the N810 here.
Just FYI

I purchased this one.. shouldn't have a problem fitting for my N810
http://www.carrymobile.com/scripts/m...T1BK-N810.html

This one seems to be practical since you can open and start typing right away.

I'll update once I get it if anyone is interested.

I prefer the verticle kangaroo pouch style that hang off your belt, just like this one rather than the horizontal ones you guys seem to like.