Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
Hey, I am looking to buy a 770, anyone have one? Right now I live in Japan so the shipping will be a little more but I guess I would rather buy something from a person rather than a faceless store on ebay or something. Anyways, let me know what you have.

The Following User Says Thank You to verumgero For This Useful Post:
nobody out there has a 770 that needs a new home?

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
why do you ask for 770 but not 800 or 810?
I had one but want to keep it for my collection. But hardly use it any more!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I have one, great condition. Still have the box, manuals, stand, charger, never has WSOD, 1gb card. Only one minor scratch on the external case - the silver part, I got it when I placed it face down (Nokia label) and it slid on my keys.

Can supply high-res photos - been sitting on top of it because I wanted to hack either Mer or Android onto it - just don't have any time for it. Was going to eBay it in under a week.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Cincy,Ohio
I have one with a styli,case(slight scratches),adpater(fixed),and car charger.
It runs 2007 HE but about to try 2008 HE. It also has 2 of the 1 gig MMC Media cards for it I use.
I'll sell it all for $180 USD via Paypal funds or trade for an n800! Email me at Soubisgirl@gmail.com for Paypal info!

I have one. Used very little. Not sure how long the battery last because it has been sitting. I believe I still have the original box and I bought a 2 gb card for it. Are you on an army base? If so APO's are usually pretty cheap. Anyhow 100$ plus shipping.

OK to be honest I was looking for one because my wife said "Your n800 is so cute, I think I want one." But now she has decided that it is a little over her head and she has given up the idea. Thanks for the offers but it looks like I am not looking for a 770 anymore.

Although, I wouldn't mind trading out my n800 for an n810. If anyone has an n810 for sale and is or knows someone looking for an n800 let me know. I have an 8gig and a 4 gig SD card, an extra battery, a carrying case, and a bluetooth GPS module for it.