Posts: 308 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Turkiye
Here are my n810-case designs
I inspired from chuck the tv series.you may know there was a hacker called orion who has a computer on his wrist
i tried to design something like his.
anyway here it is:

sorry for my english
i'll be waiting for your comments

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
this is sooo cool! çok güzel! i really like it. can you post some more pics - like what it looks like when not on your arm? a more detailed close-up? or you could pose for a picture prtending to actually use it (you know, second hand on touch screen ...)

i could even imagine wearing this... except that probably i couldn't type on the keyboard when it's on my arm.

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
The photos look a bit odd; I'd even go as far as to say they look Photoshopped.

Very cool either way - not sure my arms are big enough. Maybe the smaller N900 (hmm, 3G radio => arm cancer? ;-/)

awesome! cool! wtf! it looks like shin megmi tensei COMP (handheld computer... in game it was so useful that u used for summon demons... that's not the case... i think)

teach us how! i wanna do it on my n800 (it is larger, but it could work

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Turkiye
heyy it is just a photoshop work
i forgot to say that i thought you would understand that "design"
sorry
by the way
thank you all for comments

Last edited by McLightning; 2009-07-17 at 14:17.

one of the best designs I have ever seen! I wish this design will also work for N900 because somebody else is using my N810 right now

You should make designs for N97..

http://www.n97n900.com

Last edited by ercanmetin; 2009-07-17 at 14:20.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by McLightning View Post
heyy it is just a photoshop work
so you fooled us? you're gonna pay for that!

your punishment:
make the real thing! (it could work the way you desgned it, you know. it looks like some elastic material around your arm and an N810 within one of those PDA/PSP-cases attached to it.

probably the only thing that wouldn't work is the keyboard. - but you couldn't type on that, anyway, i guess.

(thanks for the great idea, though. i think i suddenly miss the times when i used to wear a wrist watch - you know, one of these large digital things that had 15 alarm modes and stuff... ...)

If I had one of these, I could ditch my wrist-watch (one of those large digital things with LF receiver, multiple alarms, world clock, and stuff).

If anyone makes some, they've got a customer right here. Of course, an N900 version would be even better.

lol I started to design something like the zypad some time ago, I had some thick acrylic sheets left over from another finished project and I needed to acquire some skill in 3D cad...
The goal was to integrade a small BT keyboard, my N800 and an external battery pack in a cool looking device... but once I had the overall weight calculated I realized I wasn't strong enough
Picturing myself laughing while setting the selfdestruction was amusing though

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
How about working something using an old NES powerglove?....I once made a remote control for a vehicle hydraulics system out of one. Should be more than enough space in the button box to work a mount.