Notices

With a little work I got msfetch connect to OWA server work and download my e-mails in my linux desktop.
Since msfetch is a small program in Perl, I decided to try to migrate it to my N810 and then read the mbox file generated with Claws.
Unfortunately inside the Scratchbox did not get to do sudo to install perl modules needed to test. I think I'm very close and possibly some of you more experienced can help me to finish this port.
It would be useful for me to have my work e-mails on my N810.
Anyone know how to run SUDO in scratchbox?
Someone port the msfetch to N8X0 before?

You can find Attached the perl file and here the original source code http://www.isrcomputing.com/msfetch

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: gz msfetch.gz (3.6 KB, 98 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pinnchus For This Useful Post:
I would interested in something like this as my work won't allow my N900 on the exchange server (blackberry only) Has this gone anywhere or are you still waiting for help?

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hello I'm interested in this becuase in the work the IS department cancell the ActiveSync to mobiles then the only way should be using the OWA, do you still working on that proyect?

thanks

Originally Posted by pinnchus View Post
With a little work I got msfetch connect to OWA server work and download my e-mails in my linux desktop.
Since msfetch is a small program in Perl, I decided to try to migrate it to my N810 and then read the mbox file generated with Claws.
Unfortunately inside the Scratchbox did not get to do sudo to install perl modules needed to test. I think I'm very close and possibly some of you more experienced can help me to finish this port.
It would be useful for me to have my work e-mails on my N810.
Anyone know how to run SUDO in scratchbox?
Someone port the msfetch to N8X0 before?

You can find Attached the perl file and here the original source code http://www.isrcomputing.com/msfetch

Thanks
There are numerous softwares at the Inet, but one day I was in a nice mess and no one of programs couldn't assist me. My point of view that this application has more facilities for resolving other problems - exchange disaster recovery.