Hi, anyone know how I can change the keyboard layout whithout changing the default language?
I will have the 770 in english language and the keyboard in spanish as the 770 does not have CATALAN, my language.
I prefer english in the menus.

If you're talking the little on-screen keyboard, there's a file you can edit. It's tricky but can be done.
See my post HERE

Originally Posted by lucky-luke
I will have the 770 in english language and the keyboard in spanish as the 770 does not have CATALAN, my language.
It is the first time I see someone complaining about catalan keyboard. As far as I know, the normal spanish keyboard supports catalan and all other languages spoken in Spain (accents, symbols like "ç" and so on).

Perhaps the 770-keyboard does not... I didn't check it. It should support catalan...

I prefer english in the menus.
As spanish speaker, I would prefer catalan menus instead of english if no spanish menus were avalaible.

well, I speak catalan, and the keyboard layout should be the spanish one, but I ddon't like the menus in spanish, so, I have the menus in english, as the 770 doesn't have catalan menus.
But my problem is that if I setup the 770 in english, I don't know the way to turn the default keyboard in spanish layout.

But my problem is that if I setup the 770 in english, I don't know the way to turn the default keyboard in spanish layout.
Tools / Control Panel / Text Input Settings - choose Espanol for the first virtual keyboard setting. This just sets the keyboard layout, not the language of the menus.

You can also set a second keyboard layout, and switch between them with the button on the bottom left of the keyboard (then select language).

Thanks a lot!